Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tiger's little secrets

If I had a chance I would tap?

• 3) Darlene from Rosanne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiger is currently hitting a +10 so far....

Here is 6 of the women Tiger has tapped

Would you bump ugly's with any of them??

Attachments

• tiger.jpg
    tiger.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 164

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you mean -10. He is hitting it better than ever. 10 birdies and going strong. I can't wait to hear how he does on the back nine.

Troubling news though, I had sex with him some time ago, so he is definitely bi. I am not just waiting for my $3M hush money so I can build a sweet 7-aside soccer pitch with killer amenities for the 0'40's league to come . . .

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty sure he sodomized The Franchise. That's gotta be worth $10m and a night w/ Elin.

BTW...why isn't she on this list? Also, you have to figure he's racked up the twin sister by now, too.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty sure he sodomized The Franchise. That's gotta be worth $10m and a night w/ Elin.

BTW...why isn't she on this list? Also, you have to figure he's racked up the twin sister by now, too.

Why would I put his wife on here...everyone knows they would tap his wife.

FYI He thought the twin sister was his wife very easy to mistake

FYI....Girth if you look closley you can see nip in the first pic

Attachments

• elin.jpg
    elin.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 131
  • sisters.jpg
    sisters.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 124

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The more interesting study here which could apply to all of us is to find out which of these women he schtuped before his big wins on the course, and when he flopped. How many hours before tee off was he getting his nob gobbled?

I have tried to figure out the sex/performance in sports thing for years - should I save the seed and invest it into frustrated anger on the field, or bust it loose and have a more relaxed touch . . .

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The more interesting study here which could apply to all of us is to find out which of these women he schtuped before his big wins on the course, and when he flopped. How many hours before tee off was he getting his nob gobbled?

I have tried to figure out the sex/performance in sports thing for years - should I save the seed and invest it into frustrated anger on the field, or bust it loose and have a more relaxed touch . . .

According to an Olympic study, 1.5 hours before your event is the best time for sex.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find batching into Utah's dress shoes just after he's gone out for warm-up is- typically- the best strategy.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, I'm surprised Tiger plays golf as well he does if he has eyes like that.....if he thinks they're worth losing everything over, he needs laser surgery. Having said that........yes, probably with all six after a case of beer.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Elin is asking for a divorce, half of Tigers money and sole custody of the kids......Tigers career is going down the shitter

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Elin is asking for a divorce, half of Tigers money and sole custody of the kids......Tigers career is going down the shitter

So he's lost $1/2 a Billion, give or take $100M.

He becomes single again, and can stop sneaking around. Plus, he's so bloody competitive, he'll come out more focused and winning more than ever. In two years, he'll make that $1/2B back and then some.

Sorry, can't feel sorry for the dude.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry cant find the other thread where he is getting trashed so here goes:

Regs, move if you feel approriate!

: A poem about Tiger Woods

Twas the night of Thanksgiving and out of the house
Tiger Woods came a flyin', chased by his spouse.
She wielded a nine iron and wasn't too merry,
Cause a bimbo’s phone number was in his Blackberry.
He’d been cheatin' on Elin, and the story progressed.
Woman after woman stepped up and confessed.
He’d been cheatin’ with Holly, and Jaimee, and Cori, With Joselyn, and Kalika. The world had the story.
From the top of the Tour to the basement of blues, Tiger’s sad sordid tale was all over the news.
With hostesses, waitresses, he had lots of sex,
When not in their pants, he was sendin' them texts.
Despite all his cryin’ and beggin' and pleadin', Tiger’s wife went investin' -- a new home in Sweden.
And I heard her exclaim from her white Escalade, "If you’re gettin' laid then I’m gettin' paid."
She’s not pouting, in fact, she is of jolly good cheer,
Her prenup made Christmas come early this year.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0