Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tim Tebow

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TBL, he's as awkward a quarterback as you'll ever see but seems to get the job done.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim Tebow is a very outspoken loud and proud Christian man... we see a lot of this stuff in football with prayers before and after games with many prayer circles containing staff and players from both teams.

Tebow attracts a lot of criticism for being so loud about his faith.

He is not your prototypical QB, he was excellent in NCAA, but was never thought of as someone who could get er done at the position in the NFL and he keeps winning despite horrific stats outside of the 4th quarter week in week out.

The Bronco's are 7 of their last 8 with him at the controls under centre, but if Elways runs with him as "their man" for next year then I'm sure everyone will be surprised.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awesome!!! But honestlt, Tebows run is over...won't last. I'm shocked he has pulled out as many 4th quarter win's as he has and like The Franchise said he has a shite arm but he does well when he runs.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sure many teams are hoping they draw this one trick pony come playoff time.....Tebow in the pocket...'holy' shite he is running again :rolleyes:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How in the world did the Broncos win their division? They were lucky to score 3 points against the Chiefs. Just shocking on offense. The way Tim Tebow throws ducks reminds me of playing jackpot with my friends as a kid. Can he even throw a spiral? I have trouble watching him. He seems like the nice virgin kid next door but he shouldnt be allowed to throw the ball . His playbook should consist of handing the ball off, qb options, sneaks and praying.Pittsburgh must be having a laugh right about now. Even God won't be able to save Timmy next week.

TA

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So true......in fact it pisses me off that they made it. Having said that, my Cowboys were unbelievably pathetic in the first half against the Giants and deserved **** all.....blew 5 4th quarter leads this year and two of them were double digit leads. That had only happened ONCE in the history of the Cowboys before this season. Garrett makes A LOT of dumbass calls like the fcuking QB sneak on the 4th down when they needed a full yard? Just one of many bonehead moves this year.....even in this game.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

After that 4th down conversion failed it made me think about him icing his own kicker in the Arizona game. Garret doesn't look confident on the sideline. I think the Giants are the better team overall and could make a run for the Super Bowl

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cowboys suck Shamrock!!!

totally off topic! this is about almighty Tebow. if you did not belive in God before, how can you explain him even being selected on the firs round? never mind all the come from behind wins? i read somewhere he already has more wins when down by 2 digits on the fourth quearter than Elway did his entire carrer. And the only reason i am a Bronco fan is cause of Elway.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts