Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tim Tebow

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
totally off topic! this is about almighty Tebow. if you did not belive in God before, how can you explain him even being selected on the firs round? never mind all the come from behind wins? i read somewhere he already has more wins when down by 2 digits on the fourth quearter than Elway did his entire carrer. And the only reason i am a Bronco fan is cause of Elway.

You're totally right. This proves beyond doubt that God exists and favors White Anglo-Saxon Protestants over all other demographics! How can you explain God letting guys like Jamarcus Russel fail where Tom Tebiw succeeds? Must be God! :rolleyes:

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So GOD chose to take in the Pats game and watch his nephew play quarterback instead of cheering on his own son's game? Sounds to me like this relationship is done!

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're totally right. This proves beyond doubt that God exists and favors White Anglo-Saxon Protestants over all other demographics! How can you explain God letting guys like Jamarcus Russel fail where Tom Tebiw succeeds? Must be God! :rolleyes:

this is to me all too funny. i am not here to preach to anyone. i am just happy to see denver winning.
and if Tebow keeps winning (wich we all know he wont) there may not be enough space for Jewsus and Tebow.
wich one you take? lol

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How in the world did the Broncos win their division? They were lucky to score 3 points against the Chiefs. Just shocking on offense. The way Tim Tebow throws ducks reminds me of playing jackpot with my friends as a kid. Can he even throw a spiral? I have trouble watching him. He seems like the nice virgin kid next door but he shouldnt be allowed to throw the ball . His playbook should consist of handing the ball off, qb options, sneaks and praying.Pittsburgh must be having a laugh right about now. Even God won't be able to save Timmy next week.

TA

He actually might be Jesus....Up 14 at that half and playing well. Should make for a good finish

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus Christ , how did they pull that off?

What the hell was Pittburgh thinking not at least leaving 1 guy deep for the first play?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I'm going to thank Tebo and the Big Man upstairs for helping me select the Broncos at +9 to go along with the Giants at (-3).

Next week though, time to go against him again(Tebo not the Big Man upstairs). :)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently he only completes passes when it counts. Or when "HE" thinks it counts.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
#1 overall defense...........#1 passing defense..........shredded by the most inaccurate quarterback in the NFL this season....the Raiders should have drafted him...........just win baby!!!

His throws are sometimes not pretty and he definitely isn't the prototypical NFL quarterback, but he has led Denver to the Divisional game vs New England........hard to believe.

99% sure that the Bronco's season will end next week..........but that 1% makes it interesting.

Go 49er's.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
does anybody knows if Gene Simmonds has already made a KISS figurre doing the Teabow or do i have a chance to beat him at it?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you seen the Saints play outdoors in the cold wind before? Against the best D in the league? Might want to rethink that one.

Have you seen who the san fran qb is and it doesnt matter if they have the best d alltime...saints will put up 30 plus.

U may want to pack your snow pants kids San Fran going to be cold on the weekend:p

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you seen who the san fran qb is and it doesnt matter if they have the best d alltime...saints will put up 30 plus.

U may want to pack your snow pants kids San Fran going to be cold on the weekend:p

Trent Dilfer won a SB with a sick D. And San Fran is cold. Dude, the Saint's 3 outdoor games this year: Lost to the Bucs, barely beat the Panthers and the Jags. You're telling me that they can barely put up points against those teams, and they're going to light up the Niner's?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0