Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tim Tebow

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm with Stall, I prefer the saints to the niners, but they're a dome team through and through, SanFran may be in Cali, but it's very cold there during January, cold if you're used to domes and the southwestern states.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm with Stall, I prefer the saints to the niners, but they're a dome team through and through, SanFran may be in Cali, but it's very cold there during January, cold if you're used to domes and the southwestern states.

It's going to be windy and clear with a game time temp between 5 degrees c and 12 degrees c or so.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks god this forum as turned away from Te-bone....I am shocked how this guy wins and teams cant figure him out....he has a noodle arm and runs.....

Pats going to eat this guy up again

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trent Dilfer won a SB with a sick D. And San Fran is cold. Dude, the Saint's 3 outdoor games this year: Lost to the Bucs, barely beat the Panthers and the Jags. You're telling me that they can barely put up points against those teams, and they're going to light up the Niner's?

Please look at San Frans schedule and tell me this team is not overrated.....so much so that they are not even favored to win at home...

TWO WORDS- ALEX SMITH

Saints and Packers dont need defence and they got all the defence they need putting up 30 plus every game....

San fran got over 30 twice this year so chances of them pulling this off...very slim in my books

But hey you never know

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I heard that the guy that scored the TD in o.t. was born on Dec 25. So I guess he got the ball to Jesus and he delivered you can say?

Anyways his run ends here.

Pats
Ravens
Packers
Niners

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'd think he'd want to learn from one of the best, especially with Manning being one hit away from retirement.

San Fran has a spot for him!

LOL

Seahawks take that division next year

MATT FLYNN!!!

Bronco,

I hope it works out for Denver. Peyton is good but how much has he got left.. Guess you are gonna find out soon enough

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0