Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Torts In-person Hearing

How many games will Torts get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In case you were under a rock this weekend:

Watch Burrows closely at about the 3:05 mark as he is jawing at O'Brien :) :) :)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Voted for more than six but that is because he is a Vancouver coach. If he was the coach of say Boston for example the league would fine Hartley.

Personally I think he crossed the line a bit by going to the locker room but the Calgary coach is a weasle to put that lineup out and hide behind the they scored a goal for us line. Hope this galvanizes the team the rest of the way.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have it on good authority that Torts actually took a punch to the face in the tunnel…was off camera. Heard it was McGratton who caught him which is funny because he looks so calm on camera and was helping keep them separated.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
McGratton looked like he was pushing around his own coaches there as well.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
completely hypocritical of Torts to complain, he's done exactly what Hartley did twice before in his coaching career...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah but that was the old torts this is the new kinder refined torts. Can't you see the difference or are you blinded by hate.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
completely hypocritical of Torts to complain, he's done exactly what Hartley did twice before in his coaching career...

When did Torts start a game with 5 tough guys?

He has had line brawls against NJ while in New York but I think you should watch the video of those

I dont think you have your facts straight.

Here is were NJ started 5 Tough guys and Torts was able to change his line because he was home team

Last edited:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise he's a lawyer who dislikes everything to do with the Canucks, He doesn't needs facts to make an argument he just needs to believe he is right.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay did a little search and it looks like Tortorella started his fourth line 3 months earlier against New Jersey so MTBK is half right, which is pretty good for a lawyer. As a Canuck fan who feels Tortorella can do no wrong I feel it is fair to point out that there was only one fight in the earlier game where he sent out his fourth line first.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD I accept your apology... as far as lawyers go, just remember when you hire one that there's always an asshole tax... cheers!

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish I were that type of lawyer... $86 an hour for the public defender stuff we do... not crying poor because the paying work is good but no gravy train here...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those five tough guys are no longer tough. Club is going golfing and fishing. Torts needs few Canadian tough guys. American guys only fight every tenth game. His biggest problem is players with no drive to win. Team needs new kids there is tons of them in top ten in US college.
I am sure Linden and his guys will look at some of these guys.Guys like Brandon Kotyk, Michael King,Jo Basarba,Andy Welinski,Carel Nielsen,Dean Chelios,Eddie Wittchov are the guys to play against LA Sharks and Ducks and Bosten and Phili and other big clubs.
Young Novak on Union side, in a year could be big help on any NHL team. We are stack on few in our system. System needs to be way bigger in orther for Utica and Canucks to make the play off's. It looks like Traves Green and Utica club will make the play off's in It's first year. Three assistants are out to lunch.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts