Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trades Needed Guys going

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's getting close to trade dead line. In my opinion Canucks must make three moves. ! Hope Higgens finds a team. 2, Prust gets moved, guy like him should play.3. Weber gets playing time or gets moved. Now the forth move depends on Benning ability to get good return for Vrbata. In my opinion second round is a must. Phili would jump for it.
Next year all we will get is fifth round. Tempa is trying hard to move the guy in the miners. Canucks could use him but not if they have to give Cassels and Edler.
Edler and fourth round yes. As Edler play in top four. Or add a young Check D this way. Then Cassels could be the part of it.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Know one is giving up a second rounder for Verbata and I could be wrong but I believe he is done at the end of the year so we won't get jack squat.

Only guys worth anything on this team are Miller and Hamhus as the Sedins will end career here.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise you just watch. New York needs bit of push for play-off's and cup run. You know AV likes snipers. Vrbata can still do it. Ryan Gropp would be good enough return. I don't think he is AV list of tomorrow. Yet young man could help Canucks.
Edler is twenty nine top four D he could bring the young check D . Druen for Cassels and both clubs gain from it. Cassels is very smard D centre with ability to do well in top six seven. This club has to go after kids like Tim Mcgauley guys with hurt each and every game. Miller is going to do us in this year.
every shot glove side is in the onion bag. I would send him packing so fast.
Any one you would like on Canucks that would help us make the play-off's

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My focus is Stamkos and Matthews being a Leafs. Canucks and the mid pack method is plain stupid. Either push to be the best or dump everyone to rebuild.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My focus is Stamkos and Matthews being a Leafs. Canucks and the mid pack method is plain stupid. Either push to be the best or dump everyone to rebuild.
You have been watching the leafs for the past 10 plus years haven't you? Oh right you have Babcock now and Stamkos is coming, so next year will be different.

Last edited:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually don't mind how this year is playing out for the 'Nucks... watching the kids develop with meaningful minutes has been enjoyable.

Seeing Bo break out offensively the last couple of weeks has been awesome.

I've noticed Hutton for the last 2 weeks or so, skating the puck out with some moves to get away from forecheckers - clearly the coaching staff have said something to give him the confidence to start doing that. Anyone else notice this?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope Benning adds Macoy Erkamps to list of future D. Watching Orr and Cherry not that much out there. Mcloud would look good in Canack Uni or maybe both he and Tyson Jost. Jost looks like Bure when he skates. Funny was not called out. Ranger you are dead on about Hutten and Bo. In my opinion Grenier should be here. Maybe next year. Will we see Shinkaruk here next year? 2016 draft is not that strong. Three D out of fourty guy in Orr Cherry game could be in top four in NHL rest sixth seventh D at the best. Deblies kid from Qubec is fantastic player. Lats of plumbers very few crafty players. Russin D kid has tons of skill in my opinion
Two kids with ability to step in NHL next year.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs Nucks are very close to do well. WD is making a mistake by using Miller instead of Markstrom. Team plays better with Markstrom in the net. Bo is getting better each game Hutton the same. It will be tough to make a trade. Bo will be C some day Hutten an A. Team needs one tough wing that will cut in in front of the net and get that shyty goals. We always depend on Bo, Twins an Hensen. Vrbata needs to pick it up. Young McLeod would look good on Canucks maybe Rusian D or Hajek Chek kid. All three fit Canucks game speed. Toyson Jost is better than any guy in that show case last knight.
Two trades are a must to make the play-offs. D help is needed.One forward is needed. I hope Etem picks it up with getting few points.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumors
Washington would trade for Hamhuis, Hamhuis played for Trots before. In return Canucks would get Stanislav Galiev young Rusian player. It would give Nucks $4.5 cap space.Grate chance for Hamhuis to lift a cup in PG. Montreal wants Weber but only giving sixth round. Montreal would take Higgens at half cost.Vey most likley to Carolina for good AHL prospect and fifth round. Prust to Phili or Tempa.Daniil Miromanov Andrew Picco,Oliver Cooper and Filip Rydstrom are on Canucks list of PTO's.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Ranger the reason I said it Hamhuis and Chara own PG WHL team along with one other guy. I would love see him hoist the cup, it might take two years yet here if. It all depends what Benning does in this next few weeks. Montreal could use Hamhuis you know they will make the playoffs some how.
Big centre in the St John Ice Caps would be good enough return for him. Pedan is ready for NHL. It might help us get the points we need or buy a better wing we all know we will need . Washington is ready for Hamhuis return to me is ???. I would take a good D from Washington's farm team in-return.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go again Prust is on waivers. Montreal can get him back for bag of beans. Mistake after mistake by Linden and Benning. Giving away draft places for players that will not give back anything in return. Playing in miners collecting NHL play not so bad. I wonder who it will be next. I know is not going to be Burrows he is WD's room mate. Both Prust and Cracknell are better players than Vey.This town just kill dreams of hockey players. Etem has one point in 9 games skates well but ziro to speak of. WD should go to juniors. I hope some team from the east takes a chance on Prust. Florida should add him to their roster.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace you bag of beans what the heck are you talking about. Do you have any games left or are your boys done. Did you see Kassian play tonight? Shyt man kid is back clean and ready nice to see. Canucks threw the guy under the bus and washed their hands look what it led to now.
Prust plus a third round for Kassian and now they want to get rid of Prust. Big mistake.
I think Miller will be next--zero return or Adam Kracknell. Even 7th round could be one of the Euro kids that turn out. I just do not understand what is behind some of their moves.
Come play-off's ducks will kick the shyt out of this team if we make it. It's nice to see youth movement but not that fast where it might kick you in the but. WD knows better. All I know if WD misses the play-offs WD will join Kes and Higgens and Prust.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Edmonton is throwing Luke Gazdic under the bus. I hope Linden and Benning add him to Canucks he can skate he can fight they will need him against Ducks for sure. Cost is low for a younger player. It would be nice to see him kick the crap of Kesler an Lucic. Canucks would sell tons of his shirts.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao what move by Toronto. I hope Canucks do the same with Washington. Nine guys unheard of. Benning must be thinking now here we go.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammy to Capitals as short term rental and then he signs back here at a 'hometown' discount is what Kuzman (sp?) said this morning would be ideal.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0