Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trades Needed Guys going

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Benning should see if he could add Ahti Oksanen a University guy with huge up side to his game, he's fast good size nose for goal. Also one other guy that would fit Canucks mould would be Christian Folin big strong D ready for NHL. Demko is one hell o a keeper. I hope he comes this way soon. Plays like Shinds with bit more speed.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Benning thinks he needs very little for his team to do well. That's something I think needs more addressing to make it in to second round of playoffs if.
To get a good player team must give youth I don"t think Linden will do that. It would be nice to add a guy like Ladd. I think Hensen would be enough to go the other way. Twins can not last at this pace for more than a year or two the most. We do have kids in the miners to step in on the wings.
US college program has four very good D ready for NHL. I am not sure if Benning and Linden are ready tom pay the price. Oleg Yevenko and Travis Jake could help around the net. They might be on Benning's short list.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Base,

I think you have named at least 6-10 players that can all step in and play in the NHL and "help around the net".
How are all these guys all ready for the NHL and nobody is giving them a chance or a look?

Your talking straight from college hockey to clearing Getzlaf and Perry out of the crease? I love that you know whats going on in the lower leagues but lets be realistic here, do you really think all these names out of a hat can really help our team?

#teamtank

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lion they are all College players you can not give the contract till they get to senior year. Teams will add them this coming year. What I find with Canuck each year after Christmas twins drop a gear or two due to over play. We need two three guys with size to help them down the stretch, biggest ??? with Canucks is centre with size to attack bit more down the middle.
The guys I named can step in and help the team move to next step. Youth is OK but mature players do better job. Ahti Oksanen would really help Horvat's line easy twenty five goal score in NHL. Come playoffs teams run twins and smaller D. Folin is a big strong guy that can easy clear net area to help Miller and Markstrom. In todays NHL team must have two D 6'4 235lbs to move big guys out of net area. Canacks have no one close to that. Speed is Ok but when big forwards start hitting hard, small guys normally get hurt and play at fifty percent or if at all. Bigger clubs like LA ,Shaks and Ducks give Canucks huge problems. Buying sub average players does nothing come playoffs. Div 1 US College hockey has some way above average players.
Vrbata is a perfect exsample played hard for month or two now just dogs it.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trade needed ASP. If they can not beat Toronto give it up. Wild coach just got booted maybe WD should join him.Team is sadly flat. Gets some men on this team.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I absolutely hate Healy and even though he didn't first say it, not having the Twins out there more against the Leafs, especially after TV timeouts should have WD on the chopping block... WTF!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs WD is is against the wall with all the players getting hurt. Bo might not play tonight Hammi the same, it gets worse each game. At least young Friesen get a chance tonight. Club should have Pedan or Shields here just in case. Team needs a win against Wild, Wild has to prove the point, their coach got fired because they went down hill for five weeks. Owners here want wins, team plays well a game or two than quits for two three games. In my opinion WD needs to bring Pedan here and two wings to add size on D and on the wings.It might help to get us in playoffs. I still have a hope.
With out a trade or two I think we will just be mid standing team. Henrik and Daiel look worm out, this town is hard on twins yet we all know with out them
club would be bottom two in NHL.
Did you here what Linden said, it's all well, the plan is working go figure it out. I think high intake of hurbs tends to loosen the equal libs in his case.
Big Burt would say, it's pile of dung it has to be changed.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace you will see him here in near future. He scored when wanted but he was not a guy that fires coaches. He was loud strong and willing do what it takes to win. These two guys are making tons of mistakes as you should know there is three million pay out in miners on four players. I don not think that goes well for GM an President. Next year could triple if they do not move the over age guys.
WD is against the wall because top two called the shots. WD will lose his job if they do not trade Miller, Vrbata, Higgens, Kennins and Prust. Prust did not show up to Utica he might be in AA holding house. We need two wings that can grid it out in the corners. With addition of Friesen tonight you will see young guy that can do that and dam well skates. Etam will sit tonight as he should. Any guy playing in NHL if he can not get a point every four games is a AHL player at best.Team must win tonight or that is it my man. Owners love big Burt he is one of them.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace turn to 1040 and listen to the plumbers talking about WD. If they ever played the game both should shot the frack up. Guy gives kids a chance. It is not his fault if kids Benning drafts can not do it. Bo is always in the corners yet he plays centre. Vey is good for gal a game against his own side.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks should add a tough winger with size an over age junior winger /centre mean strong. He was in Penticton last summer. One can not go wrong with a guy like Jon Martin. We need D,----- Casey Nelson 6 foot 2 inch 192 LBS college player,plays like Hutten or a college player by the name Tom Parisi 6 foot 192 LBS D.
If club wants youth here they go. Druin might be in Vancouver. But in my opinion Sven is the only guy I would give for Druin. Both guys are same size and at the end of it all will have same points a year. Druin has bit more sand paper to his game Sven has skill.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hunter Shinkaruk To Calgary for Marcus Granlund. Traded goal score for a foth line C. Not sure what they were thinking. Might be more grit.
I QUESTAN THIS TRADE. First round player for second line player. I wish Canucks luck. Must be because Rodin will be coming next year. No story Regs small peepi going bigger peepi coming. Dumb move in short term maybe OK in a long term.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
San Jose is a much stronger team on D with addition from Toronto. Five games coming up between Canucks and San Jose should be fun to watch. I wonder who is going next Club has six centres now. Dallas or Washington or maybe Tempa will be going at it with Canucks,

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just do not see the reason for that trade. Gaunce is a centre has more goals and assists than Granlund and is a bigger player. I hope we do better with Vrbata's move or Hansen if he and Subban go to Tampa for Druin and a prospect D, Druin has more skill than Shinkaruk that might be the reason.
LA wants Hamhuis bad I am not sure who the return player would be. If Hammie goes to LA he will stay there next year. Wife of his would love the city.
LA is the best bet for Cup run for Hamhuis. LA is not giving Lucic for Hansen.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to Linden club found diamond in the rough in Markus Granlund. By his words Markus has more potential to be better NHL'r than Shinkaruk.
I hope so.If they add two three bigger D from College hockey one never knows how fast it can get better. Kids like Christian Evers or Gardner Rhett could help in two years. Cam Johnston keeper also should be on a scanner.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts