Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trades Needed Guys going

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys Franchise is right, today Benning sent a list out with seven names on it plus Hamhuies and Verbata if they do agree to move. Matt Bartowski makes a mistake very three four games that costs team a goal but he can skate he can close the guy down and he can pass and shoot. I just see dumb moves by Benning.
Giving up on Vey is also a dumb move guy has started to look like NHL player. Toronto should grab the kid they will not go wrong just like Corrado for free or fifth round draft Bartowski for fourth round. I am OK with Weber to be moved to some point I would trade Biega, Weber is much better on PK.
Rest I don't care to even say. Prust for bag of beans, Higgens for bag of lax, Kennins for 7 rounder,the other two for bag of shorts. Vrbata for 3 rounder, Hamhuis for second rounder and LW prospect for Utica. They will add Jon Martins to Utica plus a Us college kid or two Drake Caggiula most likley.
Draft picks cost you playoff spot for four years. No one is willing to put up with it.

Last edited:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks add a guy that Gillis was after. A Sweed D 6'1' 183 LBS. Curently KHL player. This guy can score,he can also skate well. The reason for him to be a fifth round pick was due to his LBS. He has filled out a bit. Good move by Benning. If Pedan comes here he can help in Utica or maybe here.
Bartowski is a proven NHL'r one has to shake his head why him. Edmonton gets Canucks fifth round pick. Mistake on Shinkaruk turns in OK deal on Larson.
Rough ride next two years. WD is getting roped fast and for sure Greener Utica the same.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs would do better job than Benning regarding trades. Edmonton picks up Cracknell for zilch. Benning and Lindon have a problem trading guys. Over all club is going in a negative way if they can not at least move Vrbata maybe yet just maybe.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am actually starting to think Base could do a better job. I can just see the looks on the other GM's faces when Base offers up the names of the players he wants in the NHL:inpain::jawdrop::joyful::kiss:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players Base would add to the team would send some guys over the boards and throw the gloss. Clean hard hits send a point to teams that it will take more than fancy moves to win. Clubs come to Vancouver for a laugh. Coach is soft players the same. Team needs three top skilled guy plus one skilled D, rest must dig and hit. No stick slashing PK's, hit the dam guy take the puck and move on. Club is playing kids hockey always around the net like nuts. Team must play more 3-angle hockey to win more games. D must rifle the shots let them block the shots.third period half of them will limp around. Shoot the dam puck first time with out stopping it. Twins always do the same moves clubs watch tapes and than shot them down. Change it up, make it hard for teams coming here. Three more Dorsett's we would have made the playoffs. Boston plays like that this year and it shows in the standings.
Every three games guys try to play better hockey. It's not good enough. I love when coach sas we are developing young player. Forget that word. Ask your self can they play or not. Send them packing if you think the do not show up.

Last edited:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wish list for next year. Brandon Denham RW R-Morris University 6'4" 2016 RW.Alec McCrea 6'3"209 R-D,Daniel Leavens 6'2" C R-Morris university.
Youth looking better this year. WD needs to go kick boxing to add bit more grit to Nucks next year.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dana fox traded to Hurricanes for future to be named. Knock on Dana that he is not NHL skater yet any where he plays he sores well. Club also exchanged Blair Jones for some guy to add to Utica for playoffs. If I was Jones I would never play for Green and Benning again. Low blow it does not matter how good the exchange is. Small little centre according to posts AHL alstar. It still stinks.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hamhuis is a true pro. Club must reword him with a contract. Young Tryamkin will do well with Hamhuis. Tenev and Hutten are good line Spisa and Bartowski, Pedan as seventh it's not so bad. You will see Pedan and Spisa in short time.
I am dam glad Hamhuis stayed. Few farwars will get the walking ticket. Burrows could easy bring second round ,now is the time. Team must step up in size. Last knight was a joke against LA when LA started in fourth gear in third period.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0