Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tryhard of the Year

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fancy Socks

I nominate "Fancy Socks" as he is now known on our team !! We pride ourselves for the laclustre effort we give on most occasions(except when we play YG who always seem to bring the worst out in us, haven't seen them this year yet), but Trav is definitely on a different page...we love ya buddy but you do TRYHARD !!!

Cheers, mackers.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor

That was my point..... if I saved that one then it wouldn't have been such a slaughter! ha ha ha :D :p ;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TryHard's of the year.

Beercnuts. Easy.

I step on the pitch and 20 seconds later a get whacked on the calf. "I was going for the ball," the guy says. Three minutes and twenty two seconds later "G":rolleyes: goes up for a header and elbows me in the mouth. Some idiot forward of their's absolutly hammers one of our girls at centre and then says he didn't see her. You have to know who you're going into a tackle with in this league. It's as simple as that. Worst team for tryhardness by a Fraser Valley mile. Sorry Spazz. Call'em as I see'em.

Is this more for that whiney thread thingy? If so, maybe Mr. :cool: can move this for me.

J

Jackie

Try hard award

Holy shite, if I hear another "TUP'S UP!".....

He might want to lay off the 'roids or whatever mood altering drugs he's on and do some yoga or some shite like that. Take it down a level dude, seriously.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
That's too funny because she did the same thing to me on Sunday on a free kick...

I also heard that she is someone's girlfriend, someone who posts regularly in these AMSL threads

~Regs.

Ditto!!! She yanked me off my feet, pulling my arm....she grabbed with both of her fricken, long ass, monkey mits!! right in front of Herb....no surprise / no call.....Herb just said "com'on it was just a girl"....:confused:

~~~~~~~~~

There has to be three categories though....Male/female/team....

The Guru votes

Male: D. Tupper (hands down the biggest tryhard I've ever seen!!)

Female: Y.G. Elbows (aka: Amazon Broad...ala Spazz)

the only problem with voting for these 2, is that they'll take it as a compliment!!

Team: I Can't remember their Name (someone here must remember it though.....) In the opening tourney, they played Gin & Tonic at the Old Mary Hill school on day 1 ....they ran the score to 7 - nil, which isn't the worst part.....the worst part was on scoring the 7th goal, a bunch of these TH's ran to the corner flag hootin' and hollering!!! No class!!!

Foot note: I think the Amazon Broad is going out with Tupper....is this true? Or was I misinformed? It seems to be an obvious match though... :bronco:

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru,

That's quite the quick repsonse to Reg's post 7 weeks ago ;)

You may want to ask Conductor about the Amazon Broad, he may know who she's going out with ;)

Cheers, mackers.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by mackers
Guru,

That's quite the quick repsonse to Reg's post 7 weeks ago ;)
You may want to ask Conductor about the Amazon Broad, he may know who she's going out with ;)

Cheers, mackers.
What the Hell are you on about?!?!?! I wasn't replying to Reg's post, I was merely using his post as a reference to the Amazon Broad being a TryHard; and my "concurrance" (is that a word :confused: )of her being a wank.....That was my vote for female TH and Tupper as the Male TH...
...Don't knock my late posts, or I won't even post here anymore:( ...you've hurt my feeling now!....as a matter of fact, I think you hurt both of them!!!

I take it Conductor is on the same team as the Amazon!!!? ? Is this Conductor going with the Amazon?

Most people think of the guys as being tryhards...I think on average, the women are much more aggresive and intense...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0