Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP and COVID-19

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
One time, a long time ago, I went to an Indian restaurant before a Trio of David Wilcox, Barney Bental and Doug & the Slugs at the Commodore. Well, I have since found out with my gallbladder that when it gets hit with a high fat-dinner, it decides to let loose in about 30 minutes. So, I made my way to the bathroom at the Commodore which is completely packed, except for the handicapped stall. So, I figure, this is an emergency, and therefore I go into that stall. Well, I proceed to blow high speed liquid out my ass at an accelerating pace. To be polite, it does not go where it was intended to go. I do my best to clean up, but I really need different tools than toilet paper. I open the stall to see a fully tatted up dude in a wheel chair. He was likely a major biker who took a fall, and now was just very angry dude in a wheelchair at me for being in his shitter. He was highly threatening which I took seriously. I tried to feign my remorse for having gone in his stall. But, if I had waited for another stall, that hot yellow liquid would have streamed down my leg in the waiting line. Anyways, I digress, I was very glad to have toilet paper at the ready.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
One time, a long time ago, I went to an Indian restaurant before a Trio of David Wilcox, Barney Bental and Doug & the Slugs at the Commodore. Well, I have since found out with my gallbladder that when it gets hit with a high fat-dinner, it decides to let loose in about 30 minutes. So, I made my way to the bathroom at the Commodore which is completely packed, except for the handicapped stall. So, I figure, this is an emergency, and therefore I go into that stall. Well, I proceed to blow high speed liquid out my ass at an accelerating pace. To be polite, it does not go where it was intended to go. I do my best to clean up, but I really need different tools than toilet paper. I open the stall to see a fully tatted up dude in a wheel chair. He was likely a major biker who took a fall, and now was just very angry dude in a wheelchair at me for being in his shitter. He was highly threatening which I took seriously. I tried to feign my remorse for having gone in his stall. But, if I had waited for another stall, that hot yellow liquid would have streamed down my leg in the waiting line. Anyways, I digress, I was very glad to have toilet paper at the ready.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts