Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] Euro 2008 FINAL: Spain vs Germany

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Germ-3
Spain-1

Therob to be so excited he pulls a Peewee herman in a kamloops movie theater.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who would be the bigger loss to their team today - Villa or Ballack?

Villa has scored often in this tourney but when Fabregas came on vs Russia they didn't miss a beat and he played great.

Ballack's onfield leadership might be harder to replace for Germany despite quality back ups.

I suspect Ballack plays even if not fully fit and that too might help symbolically but Spain will have 11 fit and healthy in their line up.

Will be interesting today.

I am still expecting the Germans to win. Each of their 23 will get $370,000 CAD for a win today. Not bad at all. I think that is the number I read.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am looking out the window across into the backyard of my neighbour at the moment. He is full on German, and he has the TV out on the deck. He is sitting in a pair of circa 1974 Adidas black shorts (white stripes) the hem is about a foot higher than his lily white knobby knees. He is wearing a white adidas jersey that is about 4 sizes too small, and it says ZIMMERMAN on the back, and a pair of Adidas flip-flops (his name is Rainer) and knee high black socks. This guy is probably in his late 50s and he likes to get liquored up and play the tuba. But he is quite sedate when he is sober. In fact I think he thought he had mononucleosis a couple of years ago, but then discovered that he was just bored. In any event, he is also wearing one of those circa 120 German Emporer helmets, you know black and tall with one of those silver spikes on top. And he has a stack of those pink phone message things stuck on the spike.

Sir M.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heads up: for atmosphere, turn and watch the game on ABC... MAGIC as the crowd noise is NOT muted... plus, when the sound was lost on TSN right before the start, ABC didn't lose any sound (WTF?).

AS for the game so far, Lehman is shite and Ballack is a dirty cnut.

Tora, Tora, Torres!

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game

The passing from Spain is beautiful to watch, they always seem to find holes in
defenses and send in a threw ball,

They were much better then the Germans on the day and its always good to see the better of the two teams win...unless its your team winning when they don't deserve it (Turkey vs Croatia )

Spain was probably the best team in the tourney, well up to them

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
good too see spain achieve something after having talent for years but always failing to deliver only next if my country could do that in either 2 or 4 years i mean it has been 44 years next world cup since.....

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am looking out the window across into the backyard of my neighbour at the moment. He is full on German, and he has the TV out on the deck. He is sitting in a pair of circa 1974 Adidas black shorts (white stripes) the hem is about a foot higher than his lily white knobby knees. He is wearing a white adidas jersey that is about 4 sizes too small, and it says ZIMMERMAN on the back, and a pair of Adidas flip-flops (his name is Rainer) and knee high black socks. This guy is probably in his late 50s and he likes to get liquored up and play the tuba. But he is quite sedate when he is sober. In fact I think he thought he had mononucleosis a couple of years ago, but then discovered that he was just bored. In any event, he is also wearing one of those circa 120 German Emporer helmets, you know black and tall with one of those silver spikes on top. And he has a stack of those pink phone message things stuck on the spike.

Sir M.

Everyone knows at least one German guy like that. Personally, I believe I know two of them. Has he reproduced?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not reading much on if the game was any good? I was moving yesterday and never got to watch it, did I miss out or was it boring?

Cheers

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts