Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] Euro 2008 Game 20: Italy vs France

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bet on the Azzuri. I hate them less than I hate Le Francais.

Will it matter???? Who knows... I think De Oranje will play the other 12 guys they brought to the tourney...But there is still quality there...If Bouma and Demy are in the middle anchoring and Heitinga is filling in for Ooijer than they could be okay, and Huntelaar will be good for a goal if he is fit... i still think the Dutch B team will not have enough to beat a very desperate Romanian side..

and then we all win with the WC Finalists at home crying in their Vino.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was it really necessary to run around the park holding hands like you had just won your group as opposed to just sneaking in?

Dodgy...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was it really necessary to run around the park holding hands like you had just won your group as opposed to just sneaking in?

Dodgy...

Yes, we all know how important things to do with hands are after games. Like shaking them for example :D I suppose you'll be bringing the jersey tonight?

Reynold

May 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, Domenech is a fool. Why would you take out Nasri after the red when you know you have to score 2 goals? Then he finally realizes he needs another up front after Henry screws them over and puts France down 2 and subs Anelka in. 1 goal for France all tournament...similar to WC 2002 when they didnt score at all.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im very surprised nobody on here is claiming Luca Toni dove for the peno. After all he does play for the diving I-ties right?

The sleeping giant is awake!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Game today.

They start slow, and squeak through. As per usual.
Italy finally got some calls and bounces go there way.

Too bad for Ribery. He is nice to watch.

Toni is still getting chances. Odds are he is going to finish one really soon.
Perhaps against Spain?

Forza Italia!!

You TTP'rs should really hit up Commercial Drive this weekend.
Saturday and Sunday should have some really good energy on the streets!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga & Lion:

Congrats. Your team finally stepped up to the plate. Now will you please tell your relatives across the street to leave their pots and cooking utensils alone so I can get some sleep?

Toni can't buy a goal, and it's not for lack of chances. De Rossi for man of the match.

Trece

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0