Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] Euro 2008 SF#2: Spain vs Russia

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has the makings of the most entertaining game of this championship.

Can Russia reverse the 4-1 result in their group stage match?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd watch the second half for the goals. Other than that it wasn't very inspiring stuff from the Russians.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The second half in particular was an absolute piss-taking by the Spaniards. They played great football against an apparently uninspired Russian team. Russia didn't look interested and played a very negative game from the start, which was surprising considering their last two performances. If anything, watch the second half as Spain's passing and movement was as good as anyone in the tournament so far.....

No one to cheer for now CSC :D

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"If anything, watch the second half as Spain's passing and movement was as good as anyone in the tournament so far....."

Too true ... they actually had a spell where they played Around the World for 6 passes
within 10-12 yards of each other Tic-tac-Toe making the Russians look Dumbfounded

Final should be awesome .....on Paper
Germany and Spain will play " who makes the mistake first" Defensive showdown

all who Watch ....let's all hope for a early goal so the game will open up

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I disagree, and am willing to stand to be corrected, but I figure that both Spain and Germany like to run, and have shown that the entire tourney. I can't see either team playing to hesitantly. The Germans were in tough against teams that plugged the middle (Austria and Croatia and Turkey) but punched well against Poland and Portugal...counter attacking...same goes for Spain, who esthetically anyways, have been the most consistent attacking team.

It's going to be real fun to watch at the Sage Pub in Osoyoos with kjohnsob and Wolfgang.

I predict a 3-2 Germany win...But i have been wrong all tourney, so what do I know? ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts