Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: Blackhawks at Canucks, Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nucks to win big tonight 4-1... both Sedins with one each along with Sundin and Burrows getting one as well.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is anyone else nervous for the game tonight, or is it just me?
Canucks 3-1

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've already won my side bet with I.S. Go Nucks!

It's funny how Craig Simpson and Marc Crawford raved during the last game about how the Canucks were frustrating the Hawks with their system and how they were confused how Quenville made no adjustments. If we held on for another 3 minutes or if Burrows buries that chance in OT, people would have raved about the Canucks shut-down game and how the Hawks were done.

But with the Mitchell gaffe and the OT loss people only question the Canucks game plan, Vigneault's coaching, team offence etc.

Regardless...like Yoda, I'm a little nervous about tonight.

I'm betting on the Hawks since that is a bet I don't care if I lose.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've already won my side bet with I.S. Go Nucks!

It's funny how Craig Simpson and Marc Crawford raved during the last game about how the Canucks were frustrating the Hawks with their system and how they were confused how Quenville made no adjustments. If we held on for another 3 minutes or if Burrows buries that chance in OT, people would have raved about the Canucks shut-down game and how the Hawks were done.

But with the Mitchell gaffe and the OT loss people only question the Canucks game plan, Vigneault's coaching, team offence etc.

Regardless...like Yoda, I'm a little nervous about tonight.

I'm betting on the Hawks since that is a bet I don't care if I lose.

I'm a little distraught over losing that be too. But a big win for us tonight, I can feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0