Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: LA Lakers at Orlando, Game 5

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Orlando parents lock your teenagers doors tonight. Kobe has 4 championships and is looking to score with another 16 year old.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's lands in the middle of Swanguard...

There is more out there than throwing empty beer cups at the back of a net and 24/7 Canuck talk.

This has been the best NBA season in recent memory, with a new crop of young super stars the league hasn't seen since the early 90's. It's been a big positive for the NBA.

As a long time Lakers fan...

Shaq, how does Kobe's ass taste?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched maybe 45 minutes total of NBA action this year, 10 minutes of it because Nash was on Letterman.

And I'll admit to watching the Whitecaps more than once.

The tree falling in Swangard is named Gbeke.

:D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can admit the basketball has been more compelling than years past in the last decade, WAY more compelling, but the fact that it still on par with the NHL for TV numbers etc kind of speaks for itself.

Stern has probably done as much as he can to remove many of the "Perceptions" about Basketball, the "Stars" and the lifestyles and antics some of them get involved with.

I figure TTP is a pretty good indicator of the average sportsfan in BC, with an obvious bias towards the Beautiful game... It's Hockey Second or 1A on this board, NFL 2 or 3 with the NBA a long way down after that...

Maybe it was the way the NBA and ownership conducted themselves in this market with the Grizz, or maybe it's just an overall indifference to Basketball... I don't know, what I do know is most people honestly don't care, even more so that Whitecaps Football ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0