Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: Liverpool at Manchester United

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Godd win Regs.....4-1 was a bit of shock as the game was 2-1 at 89 mins:confused:

Makes Liverpools slim hopes of winning PRem league alive;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was embarrassing.

For ManUre.

:D

Was Ferdinand even playing?

I hope Liverpool draws ManUre in the Champions League. Torres & Gerrard will rip them apart. Again.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh the blue birds are blue
youll never beat united,youll never beat united:bronco:

what even if we beat them twice this year at anfield 2-1 and at
old farted 4-1

oh bluebirds are blue oh bluebirds are blue .... we still have more eng championships and euro champions cups than any other british team

LIV..... ERP.....OOL LIVERPOOL .F.C...... SCOUSERS RULE AND DONT YOU FORGET IT :D

m.u.n.i.c.h. man utd never intended coming home

fck off man utd f.c. you aint got no history 5 european cups and 18 leagues thats what we call history

shite on utd shite on utd tonight clap clap clap

in your manchester slums .....in your manchester slums you look in the dustbin for somthing to eat you find a dead cat and you think its a treat in your manchester slums

we aint had many good wins against utd in recent years so we have to make the best of them and tonight i will ........win the leagues or no win the league .......we beat utd twice this season.

naa naa naana whey heyyy whoa fck united

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what even if we beat them twice this year at anfield 2-1 and at
old farted 4-1

oh bluebirds are blue oh bluebirds are blue .... we still have more eng championships and euro champions cups than any other british team

LIV..... ERP.....OOL LIVERPOOL .F.C...... SCOUSERS RULE AND DONT YOU FORGET IT :D

m.u.n.i.c.h. man utd never intended coming home

fck off man utd f.c. you aint got no history 5 european cups and 18 leagues thats what we call history

shite on utd shite on utd tonight clap clap clap

in your manchester slums .....in your manchester slums you look in the dustbin for somthing to eat you find a dead cat and you think its a treat in your manchester slums

we aint had many good wins against utd in recent years so we have to make the best of them and tonight i will ........win the leagues or no win the league .......we beat utd twice this season.

naa naa naana whey heyyy whoa fck united
case closed alrite,

ps you forgot "who the fcuk are MAN UNITED......WHO THE FCUK ARE MAN UTD:bronco:
& two world wars 1 world cup....we fcuking hate the Queen etc:bronco::D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0