Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie [TTP Bookie Event] LUFC vs PAU - Nov 27 (MOTW 12)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your subliminal message has been received boys. Here is your very own MOTW bookie event.

I liken this particular fixture to the upcoming City v Villa tilt this weekend, but on water logged turf and with a bunch of shitty players in comparison and chances are, slightly smaller crowds, though the price is right, other than that, an exact replica.

Home – LUFC 9 Games played, 6 wins, 3 draws 0 losses, 1 out of shape, lunge happy Utah missing for Snow White on Ice.
Visitor – PAU 11 Games played 7 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses, and 2 Princess Leah buns.

Some guy who sounds like he knows what he's talking about said:
LUFC v. PAU.
I think PAU will be up for this game more than they have ever been in previous meetings between the two teams. Langley must be aware of this and come out sharp right from the kick off. A third consecutive loss for the Nation will certainly put a huge dent in their campaign and will only make Langley's chances of taking the crown this year much more viable. This is without doubt a MOTW contender and will speak volumes for the winner.

I give the edge to the home side for a couple of reason. 1 They’re home. 2 Utah is away. 3. Guinness is a bag of dicks.

Betting is open until 5:00pm Saturday or until Noah’s Arc collects all the animals and leaves the field.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Games with this much "hype" ( :rolleyes: ) don't usually live up to expectations. A draw would be a sound bet, plus it'll do wonders for my 3000 token 8/1 pick on Chilliwack to lead by Christmas. Langley trained like a bunch of fcuking Utah's again this Tuesday so it makes me wonder where their focus is at. PAU, no doubt, will be very aggressive to start and more than likely will want to kick the Tin Po out of LUFC early.

I've sent a letter into the FVSL referee scheduler and requested Wing do this game if for nothing else, but pure entertainment. It's worth a shot. This one IMO could be decided early, like first goal wins.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1000 on the draw. Only because PAU are on the Road.

When do we get to bet on the VMSL Premier Games?

I will take who ever is playing against Khalsa.

Bruce Groabalar (sp., that is a terrible attempt at spelling that name)

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm with ya Skip...although I don't have the financial muscle you have!

All in with 634 on the Nation of Domination :wa:

Suuuuuuuck iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That concludes our first MOTW bookie event, maybe our last with the entire PAU squad loosing all their tokens. :D

Langley 2 Nation 0. Bet settled.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0