Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: Manchester United at Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know who's that team in red getting the piss taken out of 'em ?? :wa:

Arsenal have not lost at home for 24 Champions League matches since Chelsea won 2-1 at Highbury in 2004. One way or another, something has to give.

Say goodbye to that nice little run. 2-0 at halftime with goals from Park and Ronaldo. Felt bad for Gibbs on the 1st goal as his slip inside the box let Park 'bumble' it in .........

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another Champions League Final to look forward to now :wa:

3-1 at the Emirates with Ronaldo scoring again on a lesson of counter attacking football. Van Persie got one back on a penalty after Fletcher had clipped Fabregas in the box. Fletcher got sent off for his efforts and will miss the final. Have to have another look at it as it appeared he nicked the ball away first ?? Anybody else see the replay ??

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i seen it, it wasn't a penalty i feel for fletcher missing the final. Arsenal wasn't even bad today i am just devastated, another year without anything.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amen to that walks, unfortuantely other teams taking silverware from them I hate equally, or more...

poor Spurs... at least there was a trophy last season ;) and almost one this year (Cnuting ManUre ;) )

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
carling cup does not count jbn lol, thats arsenals youth team that plays in that. congrats spurs on another underachieving year like arsenal, but wait arsenal didn't drop a bunch of money on players that are shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0