Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: Manchester United at FC Porto

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You also lose to stoke so....

Remember you have to beat the best to be the best

2008 Champions Champs and soon to be 2009

Man U #1 :wa:

18 prem games without loss, not one goal conceded this year at home in the champions league, and no loss at home in the champions league since chelsea beat us 2-1 in the semi final back in 04. Man utd's recent preformances have been dreadful to say the least. kinda tells me arsenal are the team in form right now.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just like they did in the prem league 2-1 was it?? i believe so with nasri bagging both gunners goals :)

Congratulations ...... 2-1 @ the Emirates 5 months ago :rolleyes:

Different story now ...... in fact, we've got you cnuts three times in the next month and a half. I'm sure they'll be a few tough tackles over those games :D

Arsenal are definitely the in form team right now however. Still, doesn't mean fcuk all when these two teams meet.

18 prem games without loss, not one goal conceded this year at home in the champions league, and no loss at home in the champions league since chelsea beat us 2-1 in the semi final back in 04.

Easy to say now when a few months ago, every Arsenal fan was wanting to hang Wenger, booing Eboue off the pitch and resigning themselves to 'try and win a Champions League place' :rolleyes:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i never once wanted rid of wenger so i guess not every arsenal fan. 3 times for sure could be 4 after this weekend though, with results going the right way. But everytime i flicked back to the united game today it seemed they were struggling, were as arsenal today dominated the game. To be honest as well porto are not a great team and nor are villarreal but arsenal did their job and i can't see man utd beating arsenal on current form that's all. :)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i never once wanted rid of wenger so i guess not every arsenal fan. 3 times for sure could be 4 after this weekend though, with results going the right way. But everytime i flicked back to the united game today it seemed they were struggling, were as arsenal today dominated the game. To be honest as well porto are not a great team and nor are villarreal but arsenal did their job and i can't see man utd beating arsenal on current form that's all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0