Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: Sporting Lisbon at Glasgow Rangers

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know, also UEFA Cup, but a very interesting match. I am unaware of it being on regular TV live, but guess it might be on on Fox Sportsworld after the Bayern/Getafe game. Bets good until 1130 AM April 3.

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Live at PCOV and next week's match....I will take Sporting all the way ( SCP )...The game is on Setanta Premium...only a handful can get this game live....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers have been a bear to score on, especially at home...

unfortunately work keeps me from viewing todays game at the RSC...

Rangers 2-0 :wa: (anti-football)

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN ............. if you are at 'work', you can watch on-line for $9.50 US. Unless you work at Subway (not that there is anything wrong with being a Sandwich Artist), then I suggest closing the door to your office and advise work colleagues that you are "in a Conference Call for 2 hours trying to tackle and implement solutions to world peace". Sit back, relax and enjoy the match ............

Rangers Live

JAGS

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know all about that, Guinness was kind of enough to call me and fill me in on that Rangers Live thingy...I wonder what kind of a dent that is going to put in the RSC's and CSC's assuming the Unwashed Mass have their own Celtic Live or whatever...

Unfortunately I scheduled a meeting with a client at my office for 1pm...and the office has a webfilter.

I should have taken the day off...

Luckily for me I can find a torrent of the game later, and stay away from anyone who may be able to relay the score to me...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know all about that, Guinness was kind of enough to call me and fill me in on that Rangers Live thingy...I wonder what kind of a dent that is going to put in the RSC's and CSC's assuming the Unwashed Mass have their own Celtic Live or whatever...

Unfortunately I scheduled a meeting with a client at my office for 1pm...and the office has a webfilter.

I should have taken the day off...

Luckily for me I can find a torrent of the game later, and stay away from anyone who may be able to relay the score to me...

Honestly, JBN, your 'unwashed mass' is........ah forget it.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0