Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] Islanders vs Sabres - Series Outright

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly I think any team can win this year expect for the Islanders. I took mostly devils, Canucks and Sharks in my pool thinking one of those teams has the best chance with goaltending alone.

Should be an interesting playoffs with no clear favorite

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buffalo is the team to beat. Watch this team pass the puck around... it's unbelievable! Anything but the cup at the end of the playoffs is underachieving for this team. I can't picture Canucks matching up at all with this team in the end though as on paper it's definately one sided?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just getting there would be enough to change people's minds about the Nucks I think if this match-up took place... After the Stars it looks 99% sure that the Ducks would be next - that's a tall order for the Nucks on paper AND the ice :eek:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buffalo is the team to beat. Watch this team pass the puck around... it's unbelievable! Anything but the cup at the end of the playoffs is underachieving for this team. I can't picture Canucks matching up at all with this team in the end though as on paper it's definately one sided?

Didn't you say Calgary was the team to beat and you had smome sort of feeling.

Canuck/San Jose

Devils/Buffalo

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bet my 1000 plus tokens as the odds are great but Buffalo's definately the team to beat.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This event has been awaiting settlement for more than 7 days! Try to attract the attention of the Event owner or a moderator to settle or abandon the Event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0