Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] Tar Heels vs Blue Devils 20090211

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let the madness start to ramp up.

Tar Heels are ranked 3rd in the nation at 21-2

Duke is ranked 6th at 20-3

They are tied in the ACC at 7-2.

Obviously the Tar Heels are going to kick the shite out of the Blue sacks of shite but I thought it would be fun to put up a bookie event anyways.

GO TAR HEELS GO

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is the breakdown:

Dookies will have to shoot the lights out from 3 point land and mitigate the damage that the front court of Hansborough, Davis and Thompson will be doing. The Dark blue team on Tabacco Road is going to need to keep this game under 70 points to have a shot a keeping it close. If they try to get out and run then they will be in deep crap!!

Tarheels will need to push the ball off of every miss, make or turnover and get the game into the 80's to win. There is no question that UNC needs to limit the percentage that Kyle Singlar and Henderson shoot beyond the arc and prevent the one on one wing penetration from Singlar. They need to stay home on all penetrations and avoid helping too much.

Interesting note for tonights game: Hansborough has never lost in Durham and Paulus(backtothebenchyouplumber) has never beaten UNC at home. This could be the first time in a long time that a senior at Duke has not beaten Carolina at home in their career.

This is one of the best rivalries in all of sport and as a Carolina fan one of my goals in life is to go to this game both at the Dean Dome and Cameron Indoor!!

Go Heels:D

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
My fiance's been going to Duke for 5 years and just saw her first game last week (virginia tech?). I've been in an empty Cameron, but she says full it's truely something else. They have to camp out 2 weeks to get season tickets so they're gonna be fanatics (or crazies).

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Because you are a shitty prognosticator and pissed away all your tokens?

:D

Try now.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a game.... Duke was shitty in the 2nd half... Can't wait for the rematch in chapel hill!!

Go Duke!!

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carolina was unbelievable in the second half. Ty Lawson was unstoppable and the Heels finally defended the three point line.

The game in Chapel Hill will be a complete distruction of the doookies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0