Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Four & Out NFL 2004 Season Pool - Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking guy comes out of the woodwork when you start talking about money! :rolleyes:

PS. Regs will probably bring said jersey to 3pm game on Saturday, and buy pints afterwards!!! :D

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
If we don't have at least 10, I don't think it's worth the effort.

But we already have 6 confirmed, Bronco will probably pay this weekend, then you have KNVB and Spada/Doddy... it'll be a go for sure :D

The alternative is to say you're in and then start your own pool and ask TTPers to join it on yahoo :rolleyes:

~Regs.

is that what happened? who's the wanker

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco said:
Fcuking guy comes out of the woodwork when you start talking about money! :rolleyes:

PS. Regs will probably bring said jersey to 3pm game on Saturday, and buy pints afterwards!!! :D
That's the plan :D

~$$$

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only 6 guys, WTF....

come on people.... Oh well here's my first prediction....

Even with 6 people KNVB will not win a week!!! :eek:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be in. Can we still use that method to pay that we shouldn't let on in public when it's for gaming purposes?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why, yes, you can Dap.

And thank you for the very careful wording, I understood what you meant immediately :D

~Regs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, my enigma machine is out of order. I'll have to hit up one of the Germans on the site to help me fix it.

Achtung, TheRob! Das codemachinicht unt brokenicht!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There. I have paid up using the method of which we do not speak to pay for the services of which we do not speak in order to win money in a way of which we do not speak.

There shall be no repeat by the Dutch Dildo. This is the year of the potato! (might have to not bet on the Steelers every week though)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've confirmed Dart Vader, myself and Whirlwind this weekend. Buck Fidy leaving shortly.

Get you cash in before Thursday guys or make arrangements with Regs via PM ASAP! NFL Season Kicks off Thursday this week.

Regs, do we need ALL our picks in before Thursday or can we just pick that game and have the rest in before Sunday?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what do we got for numbers??? 10, 20, 200000000000??? :)

Indy vs New England tonite.... Manning vs Brady, Colts vs Patriots, blue and white vs blue/silver/red/etc.., ahh forget it....

Let the season begin!!! :cool:

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i havent picked nfl games for a few years, its good to start again!

my picks for the first week look terrible though...i have no clue!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALL picks need to be in today.

If we have some late entries, they will be accepted but no points will be awarded for tonight's season opener.

We won't have a set number of poolsters until the end of today but it is looking to be about 15 or so... 20 might be attainable depending on whether or not some of those who said they were in weeks ago still follow through... hopefully we'll pick up a few more entries once I send out this email I just drafted...

Come on INDY!

~Regs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indy? Pshaw. They ain't playing in their nice climate-controlled, astroturfed home in a dome. Might as well go home and write poems. Fcuking gnomes.

My picks are in. I must win the pool this year after being completely and utterly dishonored when KNVB took last year's title.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talked to Bigun around 6 tonight and he is in for the pool but won't be able to get online until later tonight... he said though that he wants Indy for tonight's game.

So far, that brings us to 17 poolsters though I suppose there could be some late entries tomorrow...

Cheers,

~Regs.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wide Right! Wide Right!

Great game to kickoff the year. Tom Brady was putting up nintendo numbers until that late pick.

Nice to see the resident loudmouth of the kicker's union (Local 00) botch his first meaningful field goal of the campaign. I still haven't completely let this guy off the hook for getting drunk, appearing on The Score as a 'football analyst', and questioning Peyton Manning's heart, ability and desire. Mike freaking Vanderjagt. Cha-ching indeed.

Hard lines for the Edge tonight as well. His goal-line woes against the Pats are getting to be troublesome. And what's up with him and the Hurricane alumni telling the audience they went to "The U"? I thought barking out "THE Ohio State University" was bad enough, but this is a whole new level of ineptitude. The only Miami alumn I could see doing this is Ray Lewis, based on the assumption the U stood for "Under investigation" or "U best be fleeing this here murder scene".

Anyways...this makes me 1-0 in Week One of the NFL TTP Four and Out pool. Question: did anybody post a perfect week last season?

Curious minds,
-sensei.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Wide Right! Wide Right!

sensei_hanson said:
"U best be fleeing this here murder scene"

Mid-season form already, Sensei?

As for the game, what's 42 field goals in a row anyway? Nice try Vanderjackitwide.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the first to the third quarter it was a great game. Had to miss the fourth for track practice, but caught the highlights. 1 fer 1 so far and to answer your question, Sensei, I think last years top total was 13. Unfortunately it was never mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0