Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP TV] Up Front LIVE Tonight at 5:30PM

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Up Front with Reed & Thomo - LIVE Tonight @ 5:30PM

Tune in to TTP on Monday April 3rd @ 5:30 PM for the fourth webcast here on TTP featuring an interview with Bob Lilley, current coach of the Vancouver Whitecaps.

The rest of the show will include another interview with Jason Jordan (or Jeff Clark - Reed & Thomo are sorting that out), a brief update of the local scene, and of course, your calls and emails (100% we will have the phones going!).

Remember we need your calls and feedback to make the show fly!!!

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. Click the Up Front icon at the top of the page to access the show (and past archive).

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Yes... 5-10 minute intro, 30 minute interview and then it's all open (well, I think a call with JJ first but we'll see what Reed & Thomo have to say).

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good show last night guys. I probably heard more about the Caps last night than, well, ever. I'd love to know who really got the sack after the FVSL all-star game though.

I only wish Naill wouldn't be so coy about his career highlights...

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I listened in last night to hear what Bob Lillie had to say about the Caps program moving forward. He made some interesting comments not only about the Caps, but about how the MLS franchise in Toronto should be run hand in hand with the National program. You could tell he was more than a little disappointed that we handed him a rather embarrassing moment with their pre season last Tuesday, but all in all he seemed very focused and determined to make the program a success.

As far as our resident Muppet, Fukc me. If he blew his own trumpet any harder, he'd have notes flying out his arse. And I don't mean tenners.

Great job Regs and the boys.

Cheers

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I found it entertaining as well. Best Bob Lilly interview around here ever...

It was like this one time, at bandcamp...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0