Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP'ers WHO DID THE TOUGH MUDDER THIS WEEKEND

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any ttper's do the tough mudder this weekend ?

Leave behind any war stories , pictures , start/finish times or toughest parts of the course or general thoughts

Texas Rattler

Started : 10:15
Finished : 1:45 3.5 hours total

no pictures ... yet

saw a bear 20 feet from the course and thought better keep moving if I want a head start on these skinny people ;)

Toughest part of the course was the hill climb up the gondolas killed the old quads

To all those who participated and finished well done to any who may have fallen short you'll get em next time and to all those watching get some kit on and get stuck in.

Highlight of the whole bloody thing was finishing and seeing all the birds in attendance helped the time pass as your getting through 12 miles of self mutilation

cheers , The Rattler

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was supposed to do the Tough Mudder but daughter had a ball tournament in the States. Dissapointed i couldn't make it.
Next Year for sure!!

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any ttper's do the tough mudder this weekend ?

Leave behind any war stories , pictures , start/finish times or toughest parts of the course or general thoughts

Texas Rattler

Started : 10:15
Finished : 1:45 3.5 hours total

no pictures ... yet

saw a bear 20 feet from the course and thought better keep moving if I want a head start on these skinny people ;)

Toughest part of the course was the hill climb up the gondolas killed the old quads

To all those who participated and finished well done to any who may have fallen short you'll get em next time and to all those watching get some kit on and get stuck in.

Highlight of the whole bloody thing was finishing and seeing all the birds in attendance helped the time pass as your getting through 12 miles of self mutilation

cheers , The Rattler

So, who scored? Was it a good goal?

rlads

Oct 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree with texas, the hill climb was tough. took our team about 3.5 hrs as well 2 of which waiting for my balls to drop after jumping into the freezing glacier lake. All 16 team members completed , hopefully they put it on in whistler again next year.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I DID IT!!
it was nuts and yes, that climb was insane!
i have a lot of bruises, a possible chipped bone in my foot and i feel like i have been hit by a truck
otherwise, it was GREAT!!
the worst part of the entire thing...the line up to get my beer after i crossed the finish line :mad:
i did not feel any electricity from the shock obstacles
i am not sure if i was lucky or if they weren't turned on
my team took about 4.5 hours but we waited for each other at every obstacle and we all wanted to finish at the same time
GTG!!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was there. Team of six done in 2 hrs 30min. Hill was a nightmare. Started cramping half way up?!
Best decision was getting an early start. 8:30. Felt sorry for all going in after me. Lol.

the mud section after the hill was deadly comin' down in
my start time was 9:45am
can you imagine what it was like when the last heat went @ 2pm

i was pumped for the fire run...i wonder why they cancelled it?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0