Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tyler Anderson

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember the night the three of us went out and Tyler was dancing up a storm....well jumping like a pogo stick anyway. The bouncer came over and told him to cut it out. lol priceless. I remember asking Tyler how a guy with his skill and agility couldn't dance lol

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't know him but very saddened by this news. Always is a terrible thing to lose people at such a young age. It sounds as though he was a great friend to you and that it would be in his honor for you to continue carrying on in his legacy of hard work and dedication. May God rest his soul.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've never met you our Tyler but I'm Sorry to hear of the loss as he was far to young! Please know that Surrey Sporting thoughts and preyers are with his daughter, family and friends!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats horrible news
sad day for the Anderson family

condolences

Gary Corr & family

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our condolences to Tyler and his family, especially his daughter. Also to the Rams, sounds like a really good guy trying to be a better person. Far too young, very sad.

R.I.P....

- on behalf of Poco City United

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd just like to thank everyone for there support. it's not been easy and as our game draws even closer I'm not looking forward to showing up with out one of my best mates. We have a bag piper and are doing a minute of silence for Tyler. then his funeral tomorrow. this is weighing heavy on me. but again thanks everyone.

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow that is tragic news Tony........especially with such a young daughter and all.....it pains me to see such a great guy who wanted more not be able to make it through.......condolences to the Andersons ,Rams and friends on your loss......

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Hector. Hearing of the bagpiper and the class of the two sides is a reminder that we are all part of a very proud fraternity. GEU as a club has had to deal with the death of two teammates now in recent memory. I was involved in a game about 6 years or so ago after Wilkes passed, who played for the Tigers. The game was their first, and Dean, Wilkes’s brother, was playing. The game was also within the week of one of our teammate’s mum passing away that week after a battle with cancer. In light of this, we’d decided to join the GEU Tigers in wearing black arm bands- to support them and our teammate, who’d decided to play. I remember a similarly intense game, I remember we won, and I also remember Dean had a very good match in attacking from his left fullback position as often as he could.

Happy to hear you won this game Hector.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was friends with Dean's brother as well. we also lost our first coach in July he was 49. I'll be posting the Bagpiper walking with the two teams onto the field as soon as I figure out how.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It never ceases to amaze me, as another poster stated on Keepers' thread recently, how this community supports each other at the end of the day.

I remember when my buddy Coach's sister passed how Aves said 'Time to rally the troops' on here.

Playing on and against teams with tradgedy and seeing the respect on and off the pitch is truly a remarkable experience in those tough situations.

All class with Scots Piper by the way Hector. ;)
Nothing like Amazing Grace on the pipes to get the eyes welled up.
I hope you got through the weekend OK Tony.
Tough on you bud I'm sure.

I never knew you Tyler but I know of you now sonno.

Rest in Peace,
RF

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well a year has past since you left us. not a day went by when I didn't think about how you left this place to soon. A part of me Died a year ago when you died. soccer hasn't been the same. in fact live changes big time when you lose someone so close to you. I don't know what else to say other then I miss my good Friend Tyler. R.I.P.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two years ago today I lost a great friend, a teammate and wonderful person still think about and miss you buddy R.I.P. Tyler

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0