Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U21 Opinions. What team has the most skilled/talented player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premiers-Reject49

Oct 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just want to see who and what team people think has the strongest player skill wise.

My opinion is that Port Moody Arsenal.
Don't know the player specific, i remember playing against the team and one player being really fast and skilled up from. Maybe striker or right midfielder.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just want to see who and what team people think has the strongest player skill wise.

My opinion is that Port Moody Arsenal.
Don't know the player specific, i remember playing against the team and one player being really fast and skilled up from. Maybe striker or right midfielder.

not sure if he plays u21 but you could be talking about their east indian striker. if so, he is a very good player.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he was any good, he would be playing with the men.

Bingo Capt. This U-21 league is a bit of a farce really. If you've finished playing youth, at what 17 or 18 years old, why wouldn't you go and play Div 1, or 2, or Premier if you were good enough? If you're not good enough to play at one of these 3 levels by the time you are 18, you likely will never be good enough, and should take up chess! :D

:bronco:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna Mr Base never plays with the boys. He only plays with his Mirs when she is in mood.
Dam lad what the heck are you trying to do now. Now if you are talking about my central midfielder than I wold understand. He has got a terible problem. He can not stop ripping from overdoing. Some boys will always be boys. Some growup to be men.Some endup behind the bars. And just speen the wheels. I was told long ago. There is a reason why one can not sleep. Inermind is alway on the right path it is the outer part that screws up.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna Mr Base never plays with the boys. He only plays with his Mirs when she is in mood.
Dam lad what the heck are you trying to do now. Now if you are talking about my central midfielder than I wold understand. He has got a terible problem. He can not stop ripping from overdoing. Some boys will always be boys. Some growup to be men.Some endup behind the bars. And just speen the wheels. I was told long ago. There is a reason why one can not sleep. Inermind is alway on the right path it is the outer part that screws up.

wtf did u edit?:wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somebody needs to create a TTP version of Mr. Base' greatest hits. That has to be one of them.

Dam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0