Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 141 LESNAR VS OVEREEM!!!!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Featherweight bout: Nam Phan vs. Jimy Hettes - picking Nam because I have no idea who Hettes is.
Light Heavyweight bout: Vladimir Matyushenko vs. Alexander Gustafsson will be to much for the janitor, win by Submission.
Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Johny Hendricks - Jon the Bitch Fitch, wake me this ones over, Jon fitch to lay on Hendricks for 3 rounds.
Lightweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Donald Cerrone I hope the cowboy knocks that meth head off that punk ass' shoulders.
Heavyweight bout: Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem KO!!!!!!!! Lesnar will win this fight if it goes to the ground though, but I think experience will lead Overeem to the shot at Santos.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Overeem is a killer. He's going to maim the one with the penis tattooed on his chest. Overeem can't hang with Lesnar's wrestling, but Lesnar will have to avoid the Muay Thai knees to the grill if he shoots, he has to get Overeem down, and in order to do that he has to get within arms length of a guy who has serious flick ko power with legs, knees, and hands, and a reach advantage.

Diaz hasn't fought well against good fighters lately, seems to beat the weaker guys in the division without much problem.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Foolish talk.....Lesner going to destroy this overratedseem..... he may even get on his wife after....

Look for this quote at the end

"I am the fukcing man"

Attachments

• brock.jpg
    brock.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 3,442

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franny, Overeem has fought a tonne of good fighters, and has won and lost, at varying weight classes in different promotions. Lidell, Rua, Crocop, Werdum (the guy that gave that gent named Fedor his first and only loss (at the time)), Rogers, Belfort, etc.

I would humbly suggest that Overeem hasn't fought anyone as physically strong/good on the ground as Lesnar, but I will stand by my thoughts that it will be harder than many think to get the reem to the mat. He's also as physically string as Lesnar, and I would say is as fast or faster than Lesnar.

Lesnar has a better ground game but has no striking ability in any style that will stack up against Reems Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing etc.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franny, Overeem has fought a tonne of good fighters, and has won and lost, at varying weight classes in different promotions. Lidell, Rua, Crocop, Werdum (the guy that gave that gent named Fedor his first and only loss (at the time)), Rogers, Belfort, etc.

I would humbly suggest that Overeem hasn't fought anyone as physically strong/good on the ground as Lesnar, but I will stand by my thoughts that it will be harder than many think to get the reem to the mat. He's also as physically string as Lesnar, and I would say is as fast or faster than Lesnar.

Lesnar has a better ground game but has no striking ability in any style that will stack up against Reems Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing etc.

The overroids will slow him down...he will be tired after round 1.

Plus his relationship has really progressed in the last month causing him to miss trainings.....(not that there is anything wrong with that)

Attachments

• brook.jpg
    brook.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 997

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Featherweight bout: Nam Phan vs. Jimy Hettes - picking Nam because I have no idea who Hettes is.
Light Heavyweight bout: Vladimir Matyushenko vs. Alexander Gustafsson will be to much for the janitor, win by Submission.
Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Johny Hendricks - Jon the Bitch Fitch, wake me this ones over, Jon fitch to lay on Hendricks for 3 rounds.
Lightweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Donald Cerrone I hope the cowboy knocks that meth head off that punk ass' shoulders.
Heavyweight bout: Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem KO!!!!!!!! Lesnar will win this fight if it goes to the ground though, but I think experience will lead Overeem to the shot at Santos.

Overeem made Lesnar quit with a body kick few mins into the first round. He is a powerful striker and looks like he could be the next champ. Lesnar retired after the fight. Nate Diaz picked apart Cerrone with his boxing. Knockout of the night to Hendricks who put Jon Fitch to sleep 12 seconds in to the first. Not bad card

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0