Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 148 SILVA VS SONNEN 2!!!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conversation with Dana White and Chael Sonnen after the fight, what you didnt hear at the presser.

“Chael Sonnen, motivated, in great shape, injury free, couldn’t have been better, and wanted that title so bad. Goes in that first round, look at the way that happened, and this is what Chael Sonnen said to me after the fight, he didn’t say it at the press conference, but he said it to me,” White revealed.

“He said ‘I have so much respect for this guy, Dana. I’ve been competing in combat sports since I was 7-years old and in that first round when I was on top of him and I was hitting him with those big elbows, I felt him break. I broke him in that first round. He came back in the second round, and destroyed me’. He said ‘I’ve never seen anybody do that, ever.”

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
UFC is losing plot. Sonnen filing for an appeal?

Cough Cough boxing?

too much baby mama drama and manufactured hype.

Cough Cough WWE?

Only a matter of time before Hornswoggle starts making Regular appearances at UFC....

P.S. Joe Rogan needs to lay off the Booger Sugar until the show is over.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sonnen on the "Illegal" Knee

“The knee really hurt, all those shots really hurt, but here’s the reality – we don’t do instant replay in this sport and we shouldn’t. It comes down to a judgment call,” Sonnen said. “Wherever the referee says the knee landed officially, that’s where the knee landed. That’s an excellent official as they all are, he made his call and that’s the way it goes, and I will never complain or look back.”

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kenny Florian 4 weight classes, BJ Penn 3 weight classes. If you also look at guys like Rich Franklin after 2 title shots vs silva and getting his ass handed to him, he left the weightclass, as whats the point of being a #2 with no shot of winning. lots of guys have gone through multiple classes, it could very well happen.

Like I said, if he changes weight classes ,it would be 205. He is too big for 170.

Chael Sonnen Considering Move to Light Heavyweight - MMA Fighting

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he can't beat Silva there is no chance he can beat Jones. Jones is the next Silva and I believe the only person who can beat Silva.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he can't beat Silva there is no chance he can beat Jones. Jones is the next Silva and I believe the only person who can beat Silva.

I agree. I think Sonnen is just looking to add some years to his career. At 205 he may be able to get one or two big fights and some big pay days. At 185 his fights and his marketing machine will no longer work. Either way, he would get tooled by Bones.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0