Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ufc 76

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im sure by now that the ttp community has enough interest in mma to get a decent thread goin about tonights fights.

run forrest run

chuck to get koed pretty quickly

diego to desroy fitch

shogun to knee forrests head off

tyson to ko tavares

machida to put on an old school karate clinic

Last edited by a moderator:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trust the guy from Maple Ridge to start a thread about guys punching each other in the head.

I have zero interest in UFC, though if it gets bigger and with time the fighters will certainly get better. The whole MMA thing is still relatively new, so you dont have the calibre of fighters that you might otherwise have.

I cant shake the feeling that UFC is just out to make its money while the sun's shining hence UFC.....76

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trust the guy from Maple Ridge to start a thread about guys punching each other in the head.

I have zero interest in UFC, though if it gets bigger and with time the fighters will certainly get better. The whole MMA thing is still relatively new, so you dont have the calibre of fighters that you might otherwise have.

I cant shake the feeling that UFC is just out to make its money while the sun's shining hence UFC.....76

Hey 3 years till Men's figure skating! There is a light a the end of the tunnel for you kjohnsob. You can get off work head down to GM Place and watch men in tights spin on ice for a judge.

Jardene to lose
Griffin to lose
Sanchez win

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liddell, Sanchez, Griffin, should be some good fights tonight. Jardine's a bleeder so that fight will be good. Can't wait to watch it.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
kjohnsob shoudl stick to posting about sports he kind of knows about...

UFC has surpassed Nascar as the fastest growing sport on earth.

It blows away boxing...and for my money is great PPV Value every time.

I am 100% with The Franchise on his picks for tonight

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a joke....Does Don King have anything to do with the main events? Liddel won that fight!!!

Best fight was the Griffen fight by faaaaaaaaaaaaaar! I thought the match was even lots of blood and connecting shots.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey 3 years till Men's figure skating! There is a light a the end of the tunnel for you kjohnsob. You can get off work head down to GM Place and watch men in tights spin on ice for a judge.

Jardene to lose
Griffin to lose
Sanchez win

maybe you should stick to soccer scores. 0-3 that takes talent. Basically 3 upsets however.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
griffin subbed shogun.....................that is crazy.....

he was the saving gace of pride - the org that didnt test for roids- crocop and all the others that have been crushed in the ufc where they test for performance inhancing drugs have revealed pride for what it is.....sad and a cheaters world

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
what a bunch of crap last night. the world is going down the toilet. bars are packed to watch guys beat the hell out of each other and they cheer when a guy almost gets killed and they like seeing Blood. oh how far we've come since the days of feeding Christians to the Lions:rolleyes:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a joke....Does Don King have anything to do with the main events? Liddel won that fight!!!
I was sitting watching it with the father in law and his favourite fighter of all time is Chuck Liddel and it takes alot to convince him against Chuck in any fight. And he looked at me and said before the decision... it's over...Chuck lost again!

Don't let the blood fool you Franchise... Those body kicks and the fact that Chuck was the only one hurt for a second were just the icing on the cake.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was sitting watching it with the father in law and his favourite fighter of all time is Chuck Liddel and it takes alot to convince him against Chuck in any fight. And he looked at me and said before the decision... it's over...Chuck lost again!

Don't let the blood fool you Franchise... Those body kicks and the fact that Chuck was the only one hurt for a second were just the icing on the cake.

Liddel destroyed him every round....Jardene knocked him down with his only good shot after that he had a few kicks. Liddel won in my mind

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I think that's why this sport is awesome because most fights are close and a mistake or two will cost them.

When's the next one?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts