Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 Under 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A.U. Razorbacks

I pick the Razorbacks to win again this year just because the team is stronger than they were last year & I think they have a good chance at winning the B.C. 's this year & knocking out those Vancouver teams again .

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: A.U. Razorbacks

Originally posted by razorbacks
I pick the Razorbacks to win again this year just because the team is stronger than they were last year & I think they have a good chance at winning the B.C. 's this year & knocking out those Vancouver teams again .

They must be a great u-21 team to have their very own thread.:D

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Combine the 2 leagues Valley& Van U-21

There are supposed to join the top 4 teams from last years teams from both leagues to make it more competitive which I think will keep some of the players in the Valley as long as you have a strong team. Last season the Razorbacks walked away with the league in U-21 & in the Vancouver league the 2 teams were West side U-21 & Metro Ford who walked away with the league in Vancouver League last year . The real competition started when the 2 leagues joined together in the Provincial Cup runnings. I think it is a good thing to develope the up & coming youth with the having both leagues together in the U-21 Division.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week One.

The schedule for week one(all divisions)has been added to the calendar. I'll add week two shortly.

TR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0