Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Urban Renewal Project

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quite all right - nobody's going to be able to listen to it over the airwaves anyway. You can't tune a radio to 10.7 FM...:rolleyes:

odog604 - go back and read the FAQ about advertising before you post again. Please. It's there for your own good...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
trece verde said:
Quite all right - nobody's going to be able to listen to it over the airwaves anyway. You can't tune a radio to 10.7 FM...:rolleyes:

odog604 - go back and read the FAQ about advertising before you post again. Please. It's there for your own good...

Not Burger King this week Houstons pub triple cheese burger ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheese burger

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was my bad, obviously it's 102.7fm. However I apologize if that's advertising however, I play soccer in the league, I have made other posts, this is just something I do on the side and it's volunteer. I make no money, so do what you want with it. It's like me saying anybody want to help me with the BC Cancer society party that I host. LOL.:knvb:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's great that members here are stepping up and pointing out the rules - this is one of those things though where it's OK.

It would be different if he said he worked the midnight shift at Taco Bell in Cloverdale and everyone should come down and buy a Taco.

That would be wrong.

:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0