Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vancouver Southsiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk off. First post and you spam this site.

Didn't you already kill off that community with your nutbar christian views?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Andrew, It is Johnny here...

You cannot come onto this site and spam it with Southsiders junk. The TTPers know we exist, they do not need you coming here and spamming TTp with our shite.

I'm sure many of them do come and look at our board, but it's really mostly stadium talk and the like anyways...

Your lucky Res didn't delete the thread!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure many of them do come and look at our board, but it's really mostly stadium talk and the like anyways...
You forgot about the talk of what "Andrew" thinks of the homosexual community :rolleyes: He does way more harm for the Whitecaps than what many of you think...

I was more than spot on with my initial reaction here.

morbital

Mar 2, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i do more harm?
our ****ing PM is anti-gay
take your head out of your ass and realize its ok for me to not agree with that lifestyle

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually it's not OK in the manner in which you expressed your "views".

You're an idiot and do not belong in our soccer community.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Morbital, do us all a favor here and fcuk off you twat!

In other words, Take your ball and head home to your mosh pit!

Get your lunch kit ready and head off to school now.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Morbital does need to grow up.Andrew, You are entitled to your opinions, but this is not a place for you to pop off about them, as well Regs, I called him out on our Forum for it too...

He is 19, and has a lot of energy, he just needs to be smart about how he decide to spend that energy...

And no the SS'ers don't think they're Brits, most of them are...And those that aren't are just chanting and singing because all of th soccermoms in the world cannot create any sort of atmosphere. And the opposing keeper needs to get stick in our park right!? It is footy afterall, not the bloody ballet

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn it's just funny listening to them singing in English accents then they talk with a Canadian one, I've heard it first hand, not a big deal, I do know alot of them are English/ Scottish so whatever, we'll see you out there sometime, cheers

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah... If you are coming down tomorrow night to see Romario and Zinho play for Miami we will all be Tailgating Slightly SouthEast of the Stadium in the Park beside the East Parking lot.

Cheers.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I totally would go to this game, but my Friend is getting married and I have to M.C. his wedding, I better get some free drinks out this

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha...
Oh well, if your mate is getting hitched I guess that is an acceptable excuse to miss Romario live and in person, even if he is a shadow of his former self...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0