Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[vBookie] '07/'08 SuperBowl - New York Giants vs New England Patriots (Outright)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
my god...I can't believe that just happened.

Brady and his bunch played poorly today, If Brady had taken a wee bit off of a few of those passes were talking a two major win...

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My comments on the game (still can't believe Eli has won a super bowl).....

I thought it was a poor superbowl. There was no intensity to this game at all. New England looked awful out there, so did the giants. Nobody deserved to win that game. Talk came at the end of the 3rd and someone said who the fkcu is going to be the MVP.... Good question, cuz no one really showed themself. Other than Wes Welker i thought. New England, couldn't come together. Brady couldn't connect on an easy pass, the O-Line jumped offside yesterday more than they did the whole year, the defense looked very tired and were missing huge tackles and interception possibilities. As for the Giants, the only thing i will credit Eli for his staying on his feet after nearly getting sacked on that last drive. Again i believe the pass and catch was a fluke, but he didn't go down like he usually did.

What's to say about the Pats 18 & 1 season. Fine that one loss was in the superbowl, but it was still a great season. Then again u dont' win the championship, who cares. There still my team, and i'll still cheer for them, but they need to do some regrouping. The LB's looked tired out there, especially on that last drive.

Till next season......

Any favourite superbowl ad's?? (that's if u watched teh american feed?)

PS Is Eli a top 10 qb in ur fantasy next year just cuz he won a superbowl?? from my view. Nope. But what do i know.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But what do i know.
Nothing...

I thought it was a terrific game. Rumblings of a bad game come from the 1 billion Pats "supporters" waiting on their blow out that never came. The Giants D were absolutely terrific and IMO were the reason they won. Brady was running for his life almost every down and hasn't been touched like that all season. I was on the edge of my seat the entire 4th and was certain when Moss pulled in his touch down the Pats D would man up like they had all season and close it out, despite the fluke pass and catch, though if Brady had done it, it would have been called clutch.

I would rather have seen the 19-0 to be honest. The 18-1 with no super bowl is completley moot...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the hyped commercials were shite. The only one I liked/chuckled at was the Pepsi one with Timberlake (dude from SNL Dick in a box skit had a cameo).

As for the game, the 4th quarter more than made up for the rest of the game although the rest of the game created intrigue and drama. The "fluke" catch was unbelievable! That was clutch.

Turning point however was the Pats going for it on 4th and 13 and not let their kicker try one from 49!?!?!?!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The catch was un-freaking-real, it'll be on superbowl highlights from this point forward... it was the toss and mad scramble by Manning that I hear people call fluke. How he didn't go down I'll never know. Clutch.

I laughed ,my ass off first time the giant mouse came out and layed the beats to the guy in the chair, but other than that, you're right... dull.

I heard there was a drinking game going on in some circles... every time they said or showed Payton Manning you had to do a shooter. Can you imagine? I counted 12 in the 4th quarter alone. That’s more shooters than utah's missus had to do before she said I do.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MVP - Tuck for the New York D, that guy was a monster. Everyone else touched on the game, boring as hell till the last quarter. New England's grandpa aged defence showed why New England built huge leads during the season, they get far too tired at the end of games. Lost all my tokens, but at least I won some real money :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0