Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[vBookie] '08/'09 SuperBowl - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals (Spread)

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who will win this years Superbowl??

Spread is Steelers by 7....

Bets good till Feb. 1 @ 3pm......

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cards will cover this for sure!

Of course I thought the same thing on the Canucks last night :(

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cards were oh so close!!!

What a finish to this game, but why was that a fumble at the end? Wasn't Warner's arm in motion?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was like watching Seattle/Pittsburgh not to long ago..... Where were some of these penalties coming from or not coming from........

First off.... That was one of the quickest games ever.... Did they crack down on commercials or something, cuz all i remember was saying holy shite there's 3:45 to go in the 4th!!

Shitty for Warner and the Cards as tehy put up great numbers. Just unlucky. On the interception run back of 100 yds, wasn't there a clip?? and from the reviews we saw it looks liek his knee is down and the ball doesn't cross until he rolls over in the endzone.... Fitzgerald did a great job on getting back.... What a player....

As for the last play, they said it was a quick review and everybody was saying it was a fumble. It would have been nice if they took more than 2 seconds....

In the end, pretty decent superbowl..... pissed off that shaw/ctv took over the commercials for channel 207 and we had to watch our fckunig canadian commercials.... seriously what guys talk about which bank to go to during the game.... or mortgage's.... or that cga commercial..... fcku me.....

Great numbers by Warner this year.... Will he be back?? Or will Leinart get the start next year.....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This wasn't as bad as Superbowl XL, where the refs made off with the game and handed it to the Steelers and the Hawks got screwed, but it was close.

Too many dubious calls against the Cards and many, oh many, non calls, specifically holding on 68 for the Steelers...

I thought the last play there by Warner was bad, his arm was in a throwing motion, just because his arm was grabbed as it was going in forward motion... but those are the breaks,

their D just didn't do it when they needed it most.

Too bad.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wanted the Card's to win, but it was a fumble at the end. The ball was knocked loose before Warner's arm was going forward, it was just hard to tell from the angle they kept showing. Card's got hosed on a number of calls as mentioned, but it was a great game and ending, plus I won the 3rd and 4th quarters at the pub :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0