Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[vBookie] 2007 Monday Night Football - New Orleans vs Atlanta (Week 14)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vick needs to see if the state hits him up with any charges and can get them to stick as well.

He may be stronger and faster when he gets out but he will be older and not played any football for 3 years at the minumum. The League may still suspend him for longer than his sentence. i have heard it is though the leage will suspend him by double the length of his sentencing which would be 4 years. including the year he sat this year and the 2 he would be in prison he would need to sit another one.

Beyond all the legal stuff he is not an elite level nfl quarterback. He is an average to above average qb at best. He averaged 2400 yards of passing with a qb rating of 75 and threw 49 tds to 38 ints in the previos 3 seasons. He is a great athlete and scrambler and his rushing yards prove that but that does not win you games at the NFL level. His pocket and downfield passing skills are not good enough and that is the main focus of NFL offenses.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, seriously... "Short lease" and "on patrol" back to back? I only have so much time in a day for TTP and it can't all be spent laughing at you. Sort it out.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vick needs to see if the state hits him up with any charges and can get them to stick as well.

He may be stronger and faster when he gets out but he will be older and not played any football for 3 years at the minumum. The League may still suspend him for longer than his sentence. i have heard it is though the leage will suspend him by double the length of his sentencing which would be 4 years. including the year he sat this year and the 2 he would be in prison he would need to sit another one.

Beyond all the legal stuff he is not an elite level nfl quarterback. He is an average to above average qb at best. He averaged 2400 yards of passing with a qb rating of 75 and threw 49 tds to 38 ints in the previos 3 seasons. He is a great athlete and scrambler and his rushing yards prove that but that does not win you games at the NFL level. His pocket and downfield passing skills are not good enough and that is the main focus of NFL offenses.

He has always had no receivers....Do you consider Vince Young good, because he is twice the quarterback of Vince Young! The reason Young looks somewhat good at times is because he has a guy who can catch a ball!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, seriously... "Short lease" and "on patrol" back to back? I only have so much time in a day for TTP and it can't all be spent laughing at you. Sort it out.

Your on TTP 24/7 so don't give me you only have certain amount of time thing!

If i wanted to TTP I would talk about your cul-da-sac forming on head:eek:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vince young is not a good nfl qb. he would be an average nfl qb with excellent scrambling and athletic ability. his ability to read the field of play is not good in static situations and he is better when he is able to get the d scrambling when he leaves the pocket and throws in the move.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only piss taking you're doing is when you squat, sweetheart. And it's not a cul-de-sac... I choose to cut my hair like that in support of middle aged balding men everywhere.

Solidarity my brothers!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a joke for MNF. How about those empty seats for a nationally televised game. Something tells me Atlanta is off the NFL’s Christmas card list.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it was dress like a seat night in Atlanta.

MFN has had some terrible terrible games this year. The sunday night flex thing is good though.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0