Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[vBookie] 2007 NFL Playoffs ~ New England vs Indianapolis

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indy's D has been great so far, hope they can keep it going and finish off this Pats team that souldn't have gotten by the Chargers on the weekend.

Colts vs. Saints in the Super Bowl, great story.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that Indy finally getting a shot at the Pats at home and indoors that Manning and the Colts will finally bump the slump. It's so hard to bet against Brady and Belahoodie though.

Vegas already has the winner of this game a TD favorite to win the Super Bowl.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't see Indy winning this game. Brady will be in shotgun all game long like last week, he will have tons of time to throw as Indy's d is the shtis. I see Malroney and Dillion having big games as well.

New England is going to re-write history this year as the most dominant team in professional sports.

Without a doubt in my mind Brady is the best qb in the league and will prove it this weekend with 4 recievers that would be back-ups and bench warmers on any other playoff teams.

fukc I hate New England:(

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Indy's run D is usually shite Franchise, but in the playoffs they've been pretty good. Their pass rush and secondary isn't bad at all. Freeney is a good defensive end and gets to qb's. Only thing is NE o-line is better than the Ravens and KC's line so it'll be tougher to get to Brady.

Agree with one thing though NE has the best qb in the league.

What will Manning's excuse be this time?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow!! What a game. Colts Win.

Settled.

Dude with a 17 million token loss.

Manning in the Superbowl.

Pats were winning 21-6 at the half....

Fcku... crazy shite man....

Members online

Your TTP Wallet