Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Vbookie] Play-off watch - Oilers vs Hawks

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you all there? I highly doubt my betting tokens on Take the piss.com will spur on the Hawks. You lose a lot of bets don't you? Who I want to win and who I think will win are two different things.

I think you've caught one too many Tucker elbows to the noggin.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:

I think you've caught one too many Tucker elbows to the noggin.

Maybe if your Canucks hit and played as hard as Tucker every night they wouldn't be fighting for the last playoff spot.

Take notice how a team desperate for the playoffs plays....Leafs last 7 games no regular time losses 12 out of 14 points and Aubin is perfect during regular time.

You jump more ship then I have ever seen....I love the canucks....three days later Bertuzzi is bad...your like every other numbnut that phones the team 1040 and repeats the same bullshit day in and day out.

Take notice it isn't Bertuzzi thats bad it's Morrison and it's not Crawford's fault it's the owner ship for firing Burke.....Notice were the Ducks are now and were they were two years ago without Burke.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe if your Canucks hit and played as hard as Tucker every night they wouldn't be fighting for the last playoff spot.
And the leaf's are in what place? Thanks for coming...The short bus is waiting.

By the way, where is it you're reading all of this Canuck propaganda and band wagon jumping that I'm irritating you with? I'd really like to know what it looks like and post more, because you're so clearly disturb by it.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did the oilers win this one in regulation?? I believe they did... knvb, please settle the bed, i dont' want to fcku up like you did last time!! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0