Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars VMSL All - Star Team 04'

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got word the the voting is to begin on this years All- Star squad and league MVP. Apparently they'll have a game vs. the Caps on April 7th. No word though on any possible thumpings of the FVSL squad. Each manager picks an 11 with no more than 4 from their team. I bet I can pick WAB's players or 3 of them anyway. :rolleyes:

Care to put down your 11?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
April 7th?

Just let AFC play them, everyone else should be focussed on the provincials.

Seriously.

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just testing...

That one for you and Cainy.

I'll be curious to see who will be in the pipes for the all-star team. There has been some outstanding keepers performances this season and if not for the shaky start to the season some pretty low GAA. Sapp, and BBY I know have been very good in this department. Baring any major melt downs this will be the first season in 4 that Smiles/ Surrey doesn't have the lowest GAA in the league.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You won't see HOS there this year, mabey a few years ago, but with the GAA this year, and some bad goals and games, I think I am done.
My vote would go out to Kent from Sap., who had a great year, and he didn't even play in the pipes last year. Or, how about the kid from WestVan., I think he is unorthodox at times, but he has come up with some huge saves and big games for Trollers this year. You can mention Cory at Burnaby, but with that back-line who can't have a good goals against with the Capitals.
Wicks is solid year in and year out for Westside, and what about Zenga at Columbus or theBitch at Inter, or Sensie at Sporting (0 GAA this year), or how about the poor keeper that had to show up for Clan games week in and week out. Or the young veteran for MF. Hope I am not missing anyone.
I say it is up for grabs, but when it all comes down to it the Garbage Can should make the All-Star team. Where is that picture knvb?

hos

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wicksey should definitely get some consideration. rounding into his annual post christmas form. 8 clean sheets in our last 10 games with a grand total of 2 goals against over that span. then again, it might just be the veteran backline in front of him. ;) :D

i am the best

Oct 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
tejinder hans should be inbetween the pipes for the vmsl........he prolly comes to more vmsl games that most vmsl players do :confused:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i am the best said:
tejinder hans should be inbetween the pipes for the vmsl........he prolly comes to more vmsl games that most vmsl players do :confused:

I see your still trying to score pionts with the older guys on the team, trying to make them laugh, grab a life shithead.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0