Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars Vmsl All-stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know when the team will be announced? Anyone want to make predictions on who will be on it?

I'll start (Starting 11):

Goalkeepers: Paul Shephard(SU)

Defenders: Mark Gomes (SP) Mike Gomes (SP) Luca Bellisomo (CC) Jeff Skinner (FF)

Midfielders: Joe Marello (ICSF) Emilio Bottiglieri (MF) Brian Van Schagen (ICSF) Steve Deblasio (CC)

Forwards: Joe Scig's (CC) Thomo (FF)

Coaches: Sporting / Inter

I know KNVB will beak off as usual so discuss.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I have seen this year...

GK: Sheps

Def: Big lad from SU (Tom Elliott?), Skinner, Gomes, Gomes

Mid: TKing, Marello, Paul Dailly

For: Niall, Joey S., Crouch

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will have to state emphatically that Tom Elliott from SU is the best defender in the league and should be a VMSL allstar.

Good choices from reedie and The Spy.

How about rookie of the year? New thread?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talking with the league, they want to have Croatia A play, as they will get more fans with Croatia A playing the whitecaps!! It's true!! :D

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest, I wouldn't doubt if Brum (sporting) was named to the team. 15 goals against in 19 games (and I think he missed the 5 goal game so it's 10) Albeit he has one of the best defence in the league with the Gomes brothers anchoring the backline.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to be accurate, Brum only gave up 6 goals all season in 15 games. He missed the Inter, Columbus, Temple, and Olympics games which we gave up 9 goals. He made some big stops for us this year.

Brum definitely deserves to be an all-star.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So does that make Sensie Hanson the worst keeper in the league, if he gave up 9 goals in 4 games, against 2 of the weaker teams in the league as well.

Or has Sensie retired from Sproting Club?

hos

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Think Inter's Scott Spracklin deserves a mention,and maybe Kindel.Their defence has only allowed 16 this year, which I believe only Sport-chops and KNVB teams were better.I think Spracklin has had a solid year and is one of the classier lads around the league!

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree Scott's been a force for Inter!! What about Chris Crav for the Firemen? They have been doing very well since he signed!!

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Spy said:
Anyone know when the team will be announced? Anyone want to make predictions on who will be on it?

I'll start (Starting 11):

Goalkeepers: Paul Shephard(SU)

Defenders: Mark Gomes (SP) Mike Gomes (SP) Luca Bellisomo (CC) Jeff Skinner (FF)

Midfielders: Joe Marello (ICSF) Emilio Bottiglieri (MF) Brian Van Schagen (ICSF) Steve Deblasio (CC)

Forwards: Joe Scig's (CC) Thomo (FF)

QUOTE]

I'll add:

Jonathon Poli, Edward Bradford, Jag Sajan, Tiernan King, Paul Dailly and Josh Wicks.

I'm sure the league executives will be looking to add Sulentic and Craveiro, and perhaps even Inter's most recent signing!!

Gilly

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gilly,
Many players there, that have had pro stints.
I like your choices.
With 4 italians in the starting line up.
What a year for the Italians.

You had to know that Columbus and Inter were going to have strong years, watching your team win the World Cup helps.
with a new Rocky movie out.

THE YEAR OF THE ITALIANS!!

LION

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently here is the team...interesting that not only does Crouch make it instead of Corazza but so do 4 other strikers...Perhaps Corazza is injured, although I would have Crouch ahead of him on my team as well...Only other glaring omission would have to be WVAN manager, Andy Bramley. Coaching staff please feel free to refer to my starting eleven...

Goalkeepers: Paul Shepherd (Surrey United); Brian Brum (Sporting Club); Dennis Kindel (ICSF Inter)

Defenders: Thomas Elliott (Surrey United); Mark Gomes (Sporting Club); Mike Gomes (Sporting Club); Jeff Skinner (Firefighters); Luca Bellisomo (Columbus-Clan FC); Jag Sajjan (Sikh Temple); Diaz Kambere (AFC Leopards)

Midfielders: Paul Dailly (West Van FC); Joseph Marrello (ICSF Inter); Darko Jelic (Croatia SC); Sean Guiseppi (AFC Leopards); Emilio Bottiglieri (Metro-Ford); Tiernan King (Columbus-Clan FC)

Forwards: Kevin Crouch (ICSF Inter); Joe Scigliano (Columbus-Clan FC); Niall Thompson (Firefighters); Omari Aldridge (AFC Leopards); Adrian Kekec (Croatia SC)

Administrators: Coaches: Joe Marrello (ICSF Inter) and Joe Pinto (Sporting Club); Manager: Martin Foden (Surrey United); Team Administrator: Roy Nosella (VMSL)

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like a pretty solid team and should do better than the Valley did against the Caps. I thought Darko played defence, what's he doing in the midfield spot?

chooch

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Negative Conductor. Mercer Stadium is in New West, next to the highschool.
Coquitlam Town Center is now Percy Faith stadium. After the RnB singer.

Stevie-G

Dec 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
im goin to have to agree with steamer and spy, altho im not a premier player at the moment (give it a yr or 2!!!) i have come to a few games, and every game i've seen inter play in, scott spracklin is complete class not only on, but off the field as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0