Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm indeed. Any cheaters on GN on ttp?..let's hear from ya. :p

No GN Cheaters on TTP! GN actually found out about relegation and deducted points from TTP, league did not notify the club, there was no protest from any clubs and no hearing for GN. GN appealed the decision to BC Soccer and won the appeal this week. :wa:

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No GN Cheaters on TTP! GN actually found out about relegation and deducted points from TTP, league did not notify the club, there was no protest from any clubs and no hearing for GN. GN appealed the decision to BC Soccer and won the appeal this week. :wa:
so who is in div 1 next year anyone leaving? n delta columbus? gn?

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea what is happening with N Delta spot; heard a rumour most of the players are going to the FVSL as there has been yet another shake-up in Premier there complete with the requisite under the table handshake deals. Heard it might centre around a coaching change at Coastal?

Per above it would sound like GN will be staying. Not sure what sort of team Columbus will have, are DeBlas and Poli old enough to play masters with Earnshaw??

Despite Burnaby Metro Athletic fielding an ineligible player all season I don't believe the league (based on current rules) had any recourse for a points deduction etc., so Navid and co. will be interesting to watch in Div. 1 next season. Serbia White Eagles are back five years after their relegation to Div. 2 and rebranded as Burnaby White Eagles.

The real story is how are Rino's going to collude with ONLY two teams in the same division...perhaps an opportunity for the Army to get involved, just saying, haha.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea what is happening with N Delta spot; heard a rumour most of the players are going to the FVSL as there has been yet another shake-up in Premier there complete with the requisite under the table handshake deals. Heard it might centre around a coaching change at Coastal?

Per above it would sound like GN will be staying. Not sure what sort of team Columbus will have, are DeBlas and Poli old enough to play masters with Earnshaw??

Despite Burnaby Metro Athletic fielding an ineligible player all season I don't believe the league (based on current rules) had any recourse for a points deduction etc., so Navid and co. will be interesting to watch in Div. 1 next season. Serbia White Eagles are back five years after their relegation to Div. 2 and rebranded as Burnaby White Eagles.

The real story is how are Rino's going to collude with ONLY two teams in the same division...perhaps an opportunity for the Army to get involved, just saying, haha.

What Fraser valley team will replace North Delta
With all North Delta players going to Coastal
No collusion possible at Rino's ha ha
Could Rino's get even more red cards this season
Playing each other
Could finish 1st and 2nd or 1st and 3rd
With Bingers 2nd
Or GN staying up could turn it around and go up to
Premier they were very good in some games

Also Guildford joining up with pacific with a very good coach
Will there best players go to premier
Will Bingers and Romania join together
Will Norvan send there past due date 1st team
Players to over 35 s or swap places
with Viking storm
And last of all will soccer coach come out of
Exile

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Fraser valley team will replace North Delta
With all North Delta players going to Coastal
No collusion possible at Rino's ha ha
Could Rino's get even more red cards this season
Playing each other
Could finish 1st and 2nd or 1st and 3rd
With Bingers 2nd
Or GN staying up could turn it around and go up to
Premier they were very good in some games

Also Guildford joining up with pacific with a very good coach
Will there best players go to premier
Will Bingers and Romania join together
Will Norvan send there past due date 1st team
Players to over 35 s or swap places
with Viking storm
And last of all will soccer coach come out of
Exile

Mr. Base????

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
No North Delta in Div 1
Gone back to Fraser Valley

Per my earlier post, I believe that they haven't actually "gone back to the Valley" the players are just playing for Coastal in the FVSL.

Heard the rumor that GN/Surrey are taking over the ND spot. Not sure who the leadership behind that is, they needed a technicality to keep the team they have in Div. 1! Anyway, when it all boils down, it's really just another trip to Newton, eh @SmartCoach lol

Heard there might be a shuffle in the Rinos camp as well? A deal that will perhaps finally quell all the whining out of the NorVan Div. 2 boys??

ref44

Aug 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Per my earlier post, I believe that they haven't actually "gone back to the Valley" the players are just playing for Coastal in the FVSL.

Heard the rumor that GN/Surrey are taking over the ND spot. Not sure who the leadership behind that is, they needed a technicality to keep the team they have in Div. 1! Anyway, when it all boils down, it's really just another trip to Newton, eh @SmartCoach lol

Heard there might be a shuffle in the Rinos camp as well? A deal that will perhaps finally quell all the whining out of the NorVan Div. 2 boys??
Canucks4ever. Don't listen to rumours. U only make an ass out of urself. As for the whining from them norvan div 2 boys u shall hear from them again I am sure. They actually had a spot offered to them from westside. Very nice of them to do so. But I believe they got their own spot without them. Time now to fill and stir the pot. Ur turn. :). Love to all.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks4ever. Don't listen to rumours. U only make an ass out of urself. As for the whining from them norvan div 2 boys u shall hear from them again I am sure. They actually had a spot offered to them from westside. Very nice of them to do so. But I believe they got their own spot without them. Time now to fill and stir the pot. Ur turn. :). Love to all.

Obviously. But if I was concerned about making an ass out of myself I likely wouldn't be on here...

Isn't the whole point of the thread to talk about rumors though? Maybe I misunderstood.

Also, not sure how Westside could have offered you a Div. 1 spot given that they don't have a team there, perhaps you might be thinking of Rinos??

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously. But if I was concerned about making an ass out of myself I likely wouldn't be on here...

Isn't the whole point of the thread to talk about rumors though? Maybe I misunderstood.

Also, not sure how Westside could have offered you a Div. 1 spot given that they don't have a team there, perhaps you might be thinking of Rinos??

Rino's taking over Westside
Westside management confused

ref44

Aug 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money

U r correct. I always thought it was westside rinos westside fury westside strikers. My mistake. Sorry

ref44

Aug 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money

Those norvan div 2 boys got deltas spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0