Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

ref44

Aug 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond kept their hopes of staying up alive with a win over Romania... Nicking a point off of Guildford/Columbus and forcing a playoff with GN Sporting who are in such rough shape they forfeited their Imperial game is within the realm of possibility.
I said after a few games in that both Gn teams will go down. Let's see what happens. Somehow Richmond seems to find some points. And Gn sporting seems to give them away.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I said after a few games in that both Gn teams will go down. Let's see what happens. Somehow Richmond seems to find some points. And Gn sporting seems to give them away.

Tough to see where Richmond will find those points given that they have to play Guildford and Columbus. Maybe if Guildford have already clinched promotion and the Columbus game has no meaning to the Italians I suppose. Still tough to see, especially when GN gets to play the same Romania team that called it quits months ago and lost to Richmond this past week. Hey, you never know though, that why we play the games.

ref44

Aug 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough to see where Richmond will find those points given that they have to play Guildford and Columbus. Maybe if Guildford have already clinched promotion and the Columbus game has no meaning to the Italians I suppose. Still tough to see, especially when GN gets to play the same Romania team that called it quits months ago and lost to Richmond this past week. Hey, you never know though, that why we play the games.
That's why we hopefully play the games. Lol. Remember that this Richmond team forfeited to rinks a team they were chasing.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
just got back into town and see the Royals of Richmond are all done, I feel bad for the legacy of legends like snake and the moustache man giving the team over after some great basement escapes to see the team go down the next year. was hoping it would of been a GN double.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
An appetizer ahead of the Imperial Cup semis at Empire tomorrow is Columbus against Richmond. Columbus must win to put any pressure at all on Guildford and their Monday tilt with GN Sporting. Anything other than a win for Columbus would see the Surrey boys promoted, though you have to like the Italian's odds in this one given that Richmond are already relegated.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed Columbus did do all they could and have forced Guidlford's hand. The Surrey boys must win tonight to earn the promotion that they have been chasing for three seasons now. Guildford are notorious for choking, but surely they can't screw this one up, given that GN have nothing to play for, right??

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Guildford! Many teams would have dispersed after consecutive years of being the bridesmaid.

So what happens with Columbus? I heard some players are moving on to Masters? Do they have the bodies for a legit promotion effort next year?

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus will be decent next year, I don't think they will get promoted but definitely top 4 finish. They don't have youth coming up and they don't have cat system (u-21, div.2 or div.3).

Congrats to Guildford!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0