Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday League Gaffer

Oct 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, but really, who’s going to find out? It’s not like anyone is running around here tattling on others...
so its okay to drink and drive if no one finds out?? It's great someone who is okay not following BC Soccer and Viasport rules is running a youth club and adult league...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, in two posts, with no prompts, you've put out that I think it's okay to not following return to play guides and now I think it's okay to drink and drive? Whats next? Murder is okay as long as they've slept with your sister?

Back to your tree stand and high power camera lens, fella.

Sunday League Gaffer

Oct 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, in two posts, with no prompts, you've put out that I think it's okay to not following return to play guides and now I think it's okay to drink and drive? Whats next? Murder is okay as long as they've slept with your sister?

Back to your tree stand and high power camera lens, fella.
From you
"Yeah, but really, who’s going to find out? It’s not like anyone is running around here tattling on others..."
Let the circus go on

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From you
"Yeah, but really, who’s going to find out? It’s not like anyone is running around here tattling on others..."
Let the circus go on
Gezus... This all started with @Dude calling you a rat and a snitch. I agree, you're a nose picker by himself on the monkey bars of life. Lets be honest, you're a pair of hot yoga pants and bob hair cut from asking to speak to the manager.

Go one post before your quote there, Karen. See who's the one putting words in my mouth. I made a joke about about something I didn't even say in the first place, so now you think I said it? Right. I noticed you skimmed right by the drinking and driving bit. Convenient.

I'll get your coat...

This is on you Dude.

Last edited:

Sunday League Gaffer

Oct 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gezus... This all started with @Dude calling you a rat and a snitch. I agree, you're a nose picker by himself on the monkey bars of life. Lets be honest, you're a pair of hot yoga pants and bob hair cut from asking to speak to the manager.

Go one post before your quote there, Karen. See who's the one putting words in my mouth. I made a joke about about something I didn't even say in the first place, so now you think I said it? Right. I noticed you skimmed right by the drinking and driving bit. Convenient.

I'll get your coat...

This is on you Dude.
Don't you have a youth club to run into the ground? Maybe you can mandate a pair of boots they all have to wear and they have to purchase at your shop... No conflict there.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My cousin’s wife‘s name is Karen. She is a lovely girl
Nothing like stupid woke people bleeding hearts
We are hot on the trail of
The Sunday league gaffer
All will be revealed when my investigators have
Finished

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you have a youth club to run into the ground? Maybe you can mandate a pair of boots they all have to wear and they have to purchase at your shop... No conflict there.
Now im in conflict mandating footwear and where it’s to be purchased. Awesome.

don’t you have to play catch with the back up GK or something? Remember no spitting on gloves now.

Sunday League Gaffer

Oct 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
DOn't worry you don't have to follow the BC Soccer rules as long as no one is watching as per the President's posts... Hey are you even qualified to take Millar's TD job?? Must be nice having "friends" that take care of you.
Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 12.49.21 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.