Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 VMSL Div. 1 Teams' Summer Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since Regs so courteously slammed the door without explanation on the Div.1 thread that there was I started this to continue where Cap'n and I left off...

Cap'n, we are having our wrap up party tonight and we will be discussing summer plans. Should be interesting considering this is a booze fueled event but the Multicultural league wanted us to start at the bottom again because we elected not to play in it last year after finishing at the top two years ago. We are looking for a league that isn't too long season wise like the MCL, one that elects NOT to have games on long weekends and that isn't filled with plumbers and has beens that only want to see how many careers they can end with vicious tackles.

What is the scoop on this league you mentioned?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since Regs so courteously slammed the door without explanation on the Div.1 thread that there was I started this to continue where Cap'n and I left off...

Cap'n, we are having our wrap up party tonight and we will be discussing summer plans. Should be interesting considering this is a booze fueled event but the Multicultural league wanted us to start at the bottom again because we elected not to play in it last year after finishing at the top two years ago. We are looking for a league that isn't too long season wise like the MCL, one that elects NOT to have games on long weekends and that isn't filled with plumbers and has beens that only want to see how many careers they can end with vicious tackles.

What is the scoop on this league you mentioned?

Thursday nights......Games are in Richmond and Ladner, mostly in Richmond. Most teams in the league are Div. 1 Metro level.

:thumbup:

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will def run this by the team. Is there a webpage with details such as costs, length of season etc?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will def run this by the team. Is there a webpage with details such as costs, length of season etc?

Bergman,

Call the number on the other thread. The league finishes the 2nd week of August and starts April 23 I believe.

$300 a team plus whatever the field costs are. I can't remember the website off the top of my head but check the other thread and call Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0