Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Who'll Win Group B?

Who Will Win Div 1 Group B?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GROUP B

Wickham FC A
Lobbans SC Hellas
Westside FC Rino A
Fiji FC
Cliff Avenue United
Serbian White Eagles
City FC Blaze
Sporting Punjab A
Sarajevo FC
Meraloma SC

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the new look blaze will be fighting to avoid relegation... from what i hear, they are junk.

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
crnogorski fudbaler said:
If i were a gambling man i would go with westside rino,cliff and lobbans.So lets see how i:rolleyes: t all plays out.

Cliff should be interesting this year.....I hear that most of their players have jumped to over 30's and the youngsters have taken over. What does this mean?? ....hmm not sure.....sign of the times.

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
cliff will win the masters div 1 and the youngsters will have to fend for themselves....

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
the new look blaze will be fighting to avoid relegation... from what i hear, they are junk.

Junk or junk in the trunk cuz you lost 1-0?it's anybodys game!
I see rino as the only team to show there grit so far in the 1st game!Wickham flying out of the gates!but they will fade by end of the month,like usuall/////////:knvb:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:

What I reffed tonight wasn't junk. A very well coached team who has a lot of speed........decent skill........I haven't seen a better team on their side yet........or the other side for that matter........Well maybe, Club Ireland. :D

Sport Punjab

Sep 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Oh by the way......

Blaze 4 Fiji 0

I haven't voted yet, but I think I might pick the Blaze to take Div 1B this year...Afterall, they did beat FIJI!!!, very intimidating result might I add; and what about the shite kicking they gave to Wickham!...Wow, taking out two of the top teams in our division is no easy task...tsk tsk, but then again, what do we know, we're just a bunch of Div 2 graduates :p

I say Blaze wins Div 1B and Sporting Punjab gets relegated :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sport Punjab said:
I haven't voted yet, but I think I might pick the Blaze to take Div 1B this year...Afterall, they did beat FIJI!!!, very intimidating result might I add; and what about the shite kicking they gave to Wickham!...Wow, taking out two of the top teams in our division is no easy task...tsk tsk, but then again, what do we know, we're just a bunch of Div 2 graduates :p

I say Blaze wins Div 1B and Sporting Punjab gets relegated :D

Sport Punjab, I haven't seen your team yet. :D But I did notice you beat the Blaze.......You must have a decent team too.......

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punjab is a very impressive side... all teams should be fired up to play them... or they will get hammered.

Blaze had a couple of lucky outings the past 2 weeks... expect us to fall apart soon. We are just a kick and run valley side that doesnt know how to play the metro game.

Punjab to win 1B... Blaze to fight to avoid relegation.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just thought I would let everyone know that I'm surprised that the Blaze didn't win by more. All this talk about how they slapped Fiji tonight but no talk about how most of the players on Fiji are fasting for Ramadan? this month.Whoever plays Fiji in the next month should expect results as their players will be not 100% due to the regulations of their culture for those members who follow it.To the teams who play them in November look out as they will be spiritually lifted!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0