Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 VMSL Div 1B Bullshite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Div 1B Bullshite

Polska now we know why your butter tub is getting bigger. One lover is enough for you. Smart Coach and I are in to good beer and good looking ladies.
What the hack are you talking about same sex mariges. Each to their own, I realy do not care. I do not care about NK.There is two three guys on the team that I like as people and that is it. It is NK that is taking guys from NK Vatreni not I. I like more pace
less talk. Smart coach knows me well.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

One player who played for Vatreni last year is playing for NK again this year just like he did years ago before any Vatreni ever existed. I would hardly call that taking Vatreni players. Besides who would want players from a team that the NK train dismembered in a locomotive onslaught last year. But that is just like you isn't it Mr. B. Spewing out half truths and making innuendoes to further whatever mission you are on at the second. And I say at "the second" because you can do an about face u-turn very unapolagetically. That being said I still want to be one of the three guys you like on NK. Life is to short for hostilities especially between friends, neighbors and countrymen. However if I don't make the short list I will persevere.

PS...Apparently others are noticing your attachment to NK. We are trying our best to keep you entertained.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

That is not the case Watcher. Con,Kenj and Paulo are special guys. With out them you would be in Div two for years to come. Nk Vatreni are all guys thirty five years old playing for fun. They do not care about div one. All they care is to play hard and have a cold beer. Two or three guys were asked to play on A,they did decline. The word was we play for fun only.Say hi to the guys and that is it. Sand a guy or two to my friend smart coach he needs help in two positions. Tell his lad to be smart. It is about development not about self centre. Good luck in you next game. Cliff has a strong side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0