Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
isnt it a 3 team playoff? if tsawwassen has 2 ties, then the other two teams also have a tie each. whoever wins the last game between ubc and sarajevo will win promotion, no?

2 teams to go up. The only bad result for the Royals is a draw and UBC winning on pks

British Bulldogg

Oct 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, a very gritty effort from the Tsawwassen lads. UBC must be gutted giving up that late goal. Ref was excellent too.

It will be interesting what happens IF Sarajevo/UBC tie 1 - 1 and UBC wins the penalty shootout? :confused: Not sure what would happen because EVERY tie breaker is equal. Tsawwassen just needs either team to win the game........or have Sarajevo win in a shootout. I believe the only scenario that would hurt Tsawwassen would be a 0 - 0 draw and UBC win on penalties....Should be a dandy on Friday night. From what I've seen UBC might be a bit stronger as a team but Sarajevo has two very dangerous individuals who UBC will have to be careful with.

who are Sarajevo danger men?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to UBC and the Tsawwassen Royals for getting promoted to Division One. It is the hardest thing to do in any league and to win their division then get through the playoff is an even bigger accomplishment. I saw both of the Tsawwassen games and those guys battled and battled and battled against teams who technically were more skilled. Hard work goes a long way at any level and if players are given tasks and they stick to them........this is what can happen. Well done again to both teams. Unlucky to Sarajevo who obviously had a great season but just fell a little short in the end.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, congrats to both teams!
I never would have predicted the Royals for promotion at the beginning of the season. Job well done!!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a horrible 10 days for Sarajevo. Knocked out of the cup and finishing last in the promotion playoff. They must be absolutely gutted.

dixieD

Aug 23, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey there, new to Burnaby and am looking for a team, played premier and div one most of my career but haven't touched a ball in a bit. Any suggestions for the 2011/2012 season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0