Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erocco

Oct 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside-West Van FH 1-0. Westside scored a goal of a deflection which obviously had our goalie go one way and the ball going the other. All and all pretty even first half with both sides having 2-3 descent chances each. Second half I felt Westside moved the ball really well and created at least 3-4 good chances for another goal. Our keeper kept us in the game! The last 15'-20' Westside played with 10 due to a second yellow on one of their defenders. That made things a bit more even but still FH couldn't or finish their chances. I feel Westside deserved the win, it was a great experiance for the FH's, I hope we gave Westside a good challenge.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game for NorVan tonight as, besides being a Cup Semi, I believe a win would get them into Provincials at the expense of VUFC/Romania (whoever ends up 7th in the O35 Prem table)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Wickham made it to the cup final in VMSL back around 2007. I think they then faced Surrey Rangers first round of the BCs after that and got hammered by the two time BC champs. Wickham ended up getting promoted and had a decent team up in Premier for a couple years after that. I wonder if any of those old Wickham players are now with Norvan, I wouldnt be surprised...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A report in from one of the cubs at the final is saying it is Westside 2 and Norvan 2 near the half, and Norvan is taking it to the Premier side. Having said that, there is a beer garden out there...

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full credit to Norvan. Younger, fitter and didn't stop for 90 minutes. We were up 2-nil within 10 minutes and looked to be cruising only to have them answer twice before half. Winner was actually a corner headed in tidily by our right back. After that...all hands on deck with no subs and the usual hobbled bodies. Another trophy and well chuffed particularly for a season with little expectation.
Big league game this Tuesday against Westvan...who is that league scheduler anyways...obviously biased to his hometown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts