Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Division 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the best team in the division last year to not get promoted was Harps. Shaheen always near the top. Croatia too.

Erocco

Oct 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too early to say. Shaheen is a good team but I don't think they will finish at the top but rather near the top. Harps had a great second round last year and a good cup run for a Div. 1 Masters team. If they continue from where they left off last year I see them contenders. Croatia always competitive and finished 3rd and 2nd in the past two years. Flying Horses are stronger this year and it's a matter of staying healthy (I guess that goes for all teams). If they do it will be another team that will be up there in the standings. Don't know anything about the teams that came up but I will say Masters Division 1 is getting stronger and more competitive every year. Good luck to all teams!

Erocco

Oct 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to mention Falconetti's. After scoring 7 goals in their first season game against Bombastic (I think they scored 12 goals all season in Premier last year) they are also a team to probably watch for.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bombastic isn't able to CAT with their former over 40 team any more (due to their move back down to o35 Div 2), so their club strength has dropped a bit too. Sounds like Falconetti's have picked up a couple of new guys. Any of them resemble Davide Xausa? :D

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Horses beat North Coquitlam tonight 3 to 1 at Ambleside. BRO was in attendance, One Bear Cub played and the other Bear Cub at Bard on the Beach with his bird.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Early in the season but yes falconetti, shaheen and croatia will battle for top spot. It will be interesting to see if they decide to move up.
As for relegation, Bombastic, Serbia and Greenmen will battle it out.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Horses best Greendevils today 6 to 0. Looking forward to derby game against Norvan next Saturday.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Horses 3 v Falconetti's 1. Game was dominated by Horses from start to finish. First goal off a corner, and then one just on the stroke of halftime. Went up by 3 in the 2nd and Falconetti's got one back on a PK. Result was never in doubt. Holy crap is Livingstone dark at night. I believe that City of Van bought the 4 x 50W bulbs at the Robinson Lighting Closing Out Sale three years ago. Pints were tasty, and happy to keep my undefeated coaching record intact.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take the Horses out of the rankings - another shite game for us on the grass at Ambleside. Went down by 3 to Croatia and end up losing 4 to 2. Think we will be sticking to the turf and the 6:00 pm start time for the rest of the season. Hopefully get a win next week against Bombastic. Top of the table is crowded - should be an interesting rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts