Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
VUFC vs Romania...scoring summary.
0-1 Romania
1-1
2-1 VUFC
2-2
2-3 Romania
2-4 final

Lots of chances for both sides. Ref was good.
All to play for heading into the final weekend of play!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed, it looks like the only games that matter coming in are the two involving the potential relegation teams, with Metro Ford having clinched the league title. Romania hosts PCOV and Metro Ford hosts VUFC Rangers this coming weekend. Romania are in 7th on 17 points with one to play, VUFC are in last on 15 points with one game to play. Basically Romania has to lose and VUFC has to win to stay up.

In other less meaningful games last night, Metro Ford defeated Columbus 3-0 and West Van defeated Croatia 3-2.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep...really tough loss last night. We were really starting to roll going into half time but the second half Romania stepped up their game and were excellent. Full marks to them as they deserved the result for sure. Their finishing was clinical, a couple of posts and ins, and ours was, well, not.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 2-0 Romania. I haven't posted much this year as I wasn't around much but last night really pissed me off. I fouled a Romanian player (won't mention names), I got a yellow and he got the call. He looks up to me and throws a racial slur at me and his teammate encourages him. Pretty sad to see this to be honest. I feel we have a pretty solid bunch of guys in all of our league and the respect is mutual for all individuals. The ref didn't hear it and said for me to write a letter to the league which won't do nothing.

Anyways, we were happy with the 3 points as we prepare for provincials.

I personally won't forget this moment and I won't comeback with racial slurs cause that's not me but I'm sure I'll get stuck in nice and hard on him hoping he doesn't get back up in a game I play against him next time.

#rantoftheday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts